it tastes like wasabe

Love, Lies, & Surprises ;

* i'm sorrry my story is kinda different from the forewords ; you can probably understand that i free write majority of the time.. 

 

Taeyang POV: Tae hee and her mom were going through wedding details. I was day dreaming until I saw Da Eun walk past. She glared at me when she caught my eyes.

“Excuse me.” I said. I followed Da Eun to her room.

“What?” she screamed

“Talk to me.” I answered

“For what?”

“You can’t be mad at me forever.”

“Oh yes I can.”

“I’m sorry! What more do you want?” I asked

“I-I don’t know.” she walked into her room and slammed the door

Da Eun POV: I let out a sigh and I jumped on my bed. I was about to fall asleep until someone pounded on my door.

“What?” I screamed

“Time to get ready.” Kikwang barged into the door

“For?"

“I don’t want to suffer alone so you have to come to dinner with us.”

I growled then got off the bed and went to my bathroom. 20 minutes later I got dressed and walked out.

 

“Keep your mouth open any longer I’ll have a puddle on the floor.”

He snapped out of it and wiped his chin.

“Isn’t that a little to revealing?” he observed

“Waeyo?”

“I’m just asking… ready?”

“Yes.”

We arrived at the restaurant and I saw Jay and Taeyang sitting next to each other of course. Tae hee with her big smile and my so called mother on the other end of the table.

“Where have you been?” Taemin questioned

“dance auditions.” I lied

“Oh and you didn’t bring me along?” he pouted

“No I’m sorry. next time I will.”

He smiled and nodded. I saw that Jay was looking at me from his peripherals. I let out a soft chuckle.

Jay POV: I would have never thought Da Eun would wear something like that. She’s always in tee shirts and hoodies. I think she saw me from the corner of her eyes.

Taeyang POV: I was shocked to see her here. I thought she would have ditched. I’m surprised by her appearance. She has never worn anything like that before.

Narrators POV: the table was quiet and everyone kept staring at one another until Da Eun spoke.

“Uh so shall we make a toast to these two people?” Da Eun asked

“Good idea.” Said Soo Jin

“Who wants to start?” asked Tae hee

“I do.” Answered Da Eun

“I want to congratulate Taeyang oppa and Tae hee unnie on spending the rest of your lives together. You two really deserve each other. You two make a great couple.” Da Eun said it in sarcasm but in a way that only Taemin would understand then she faked a smile.

Taeyang gave her a confused stare then faked a smile. Tae Hee got up to the bathroom and Taeyang followed her.

“Hey we need to talk.” Taeyang demanded

“About what?” questioned Tae hee

“I don’t think we should get married.” He replied

“Waeyo?” she looked at him puzzled

“I’m too young and I’m not ready.”

“So you don’t have feelings for me?”

“Sorry I do not… not anymore at least.”

“what’s changed?”

“my feelings that its.”

“you’re lying. Ever since you met Da Eun you’ve changed. Do you have feelings for her?”

“No.”

“Then why are you acting strange”

“I’m not.”

“Two months ago you were happy being with me… you like my sister?”

He didn’t answer he went back to the dinner table. The server was going to bring the drinks but Tae hee volunteered.

“Miss I can get fired for not doing my job.” Said the waitor

“It’s fine. I know the manager.” Tae hee told him

He nodded. She went behind the bar and put the pills into the cup.

“Why are you serving us?” Taemin observed

“Oh I want to be generous.” She lied

An hour later when they finished the meal, everyone ordered ice cream. Da Eun got up and went to the kitchen; she told them she needed to use the rest room. She mixed the lime ice cream with a little dab of wasabe. It was intended for Tae hee and Taeyang but Jay and Kikwang ended up with it.

“This doesn’t taste right.” Kikwang observed

“What do you mean?” asked Taemin

“The ice cream is spicy!” Kikwang grabbed the cup of water and drank it all.

“It tastes like wasabe.” Jay spitted it out and drank the water.

Da Eun tried to compose herself. Taemin knew she did it because she was the only one smiling.

Taemin POV: I knew it was noona; I started to laugh.

“You did that?” I whispered to her

“I don’t know what your talking about.” She whispered back.

Narrator’s POV: Dinner was done and everyone left and went there separate ways. Da Eun wanted to go out alone but Kikwang wouldn’t let her but she some how convinced him.