Chapter 6

Love After
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyesung's POV:

It has been a few months since I moved back to Seoul, and I was able to get a job teaching others how to play the violin. It's definitely not what I imagined myself doing three years ago, but once you have kids everything changes. "Hyung" I hear Junjin's voice call me from my living room. "Ah, Jin you're here. Thanks again for watching the twins for me today", I say to him.

"No problem hyung. You know how much I love spending time with them." He says while giving me a hug. I give him the twins book bags which has their lunches, toys, and blankets. "If they give you any trouble, please call me."

"Aish hyung, that won't be necessary but ok." He says with a smile. I grab my keys from the living room and place a kiss on each of the twins forehead. "Be good babies. I love you."

"We love you too umma!" My kids yell in unison. I smile, leave my apartment, and head to work to make sure I get there in time.

No Ones POV:

"Ok little ones we are going to see uncle Andy today." Junjin says to the twins with bottled up excitement as he drives to the address Andy sent through text. "Yay!" They yell in unison while trowing their little hands in the air. "Uhm, but who's Andy?" The twins looks at each other still smiling and ask. "Only the best thing to have ever happened to me." He responds.

Once Junjin arrives at the address, he receives another message from Andy instructing him to give the receptionist his name and head up to the 25th floor. He does as instructed and is greeted by his fiancé as soon as the elevator doors open.

"Jinnie", Andy greets his fiancé warmly while pecking his lips.

"Hello my love. I missed you." He replies to the shorter man. Andy blushes and lowers his head until he feels a tugging on his pants. He looks down and almost freezes at sight. There pulling on his pants is an exact replica of Eric when he was a toddler. "Uncle, can we go play." Jin Wook stares up at him with his big eyes.

"We?"

"Neh uncle, can we?" Andy turns his head to the sweet young voice and freezes again. The cute little girl smiling with a pink pin on her loose hair says to him. He nods his head as yes and the two take off running down the hall.

"Jinnie, please tell me why there is a mini Eric and a mini female Hyesung running around."

"You see babe. It's a long story" Junjin says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Great, give me the short version...NOW!" Andy says in a loud voice.

"Well it looks like Eric and Hyesung you know did it the night before Hyesung disappeared, and well you know nine months later surprise I became a godfather, and well you know." Junjin trails off, avoiding looking into his fiancé's eyes. "Hyesung doesn't want Eric to know Andy." he says with a guilty look on his face.

Andy stays silent understanding Hyesung's reasons. "OH MY GOD", He suddenly yells out. "We have to find them."

"They just went to play baby they will be fine."

"No, you don't understand. Eric is here today, this is his floor. If he looks at them, he will know instantly." Andy explains with panick.

""

Eric's POV:

I was walking from my office when I suddenly heard a child's cry. Hearing the sound, caused my chest to constrict painfully. I followed the child's cry following the tugging feeling I felt in my gut. As I turned the corner, I saw the back of a small boy bending down in front of a small girl whose face was covered by the boy in front of her.

"Oppa, it hurts."

"It's ok SunSun. Oppa is here." The little boy comforted the little girl. I walk up to them and crouch down so that I'm the same height. I tap the little boy on his shoulder. "Are you two ok?" I ask in a gentle voice. The little boy turns to look at me and my heart jumps.

"Uhm, my younger sister hurt her foot when she was running can you please look at it", he says politely. I finally move my head from the boy's face and turn to look at the girl. My heart jumps once again. I look back and forth between them.

"Sir?" I break out of trance and my body begins to run on auto-pilot. A sense of protectiveness settles in me. I then scoop the little girl in my arms and grab the young boy's hand.

"Come with me, we are going to the infirmary." I tell them. The small girl curls her little fingers into my suit jacket while she lays her head down on my shoulder, and the boy holds m

Please log in to read the full chapter