Chapter 5

Love After
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 Years Later:

"Umma!!" I hear my three year old daughter, Sunkyu, dressed in a light blue dress with pigtails, yell for me while I'm cooking breakfast in the kitchen. "Yes my love!" I respond back to her. My daughter comes into the kitchen with tears running down her small face. I immediately turned the stove off and bend down so that I am eye level with her. "What's wrong" I asked concerned. "Jin Wook oppa took my bunny", she finally tells me hiccuping. I wipe her tears and give her a hug to calm her down. '

Jin Wook" I yell. "Come here now young man". I can hear his little feet running towards the kitchen. "Yes, umma", he responds dressed in beige pants and a light blue shirt.

"Did you take your sister's bunny?", I questioned even though I knew the answer just by looking at his face. "Yes, umma." He responds with his head down. "Why?" I ask. He explains to me that all he wanted was for his little sister to play with him for a bit until we had to go to the airport. I shake my head. They are just too cute I grab the both of them and let my daughter know that it's important to spend time with her brother. I also let my son know that he should have just asked her first to play in the first palce. I give them both a kiss on their forehead, and tell them to put on their shoes as we are leaving in a few.

As they run back to their old room, I can't help but believe how much they look like him, especially Jin Wook. He's a spitting image of him. Sunkyu ended up looking more like me; however, her eyes are exactly like his. While packing their breakfast, I can't help but wonder if returning back to Seoul is the right decision. There are so many questions and concerns running through my head. "Umma!", I hear my babies yell for me. I grab the packed breakfast and walk towards the living room. Both of them have their shoes and jackets on with their little luggage next to them. They looked adorable. I take out my cell phone to snap a picture of them. Jin Wook smiled while he put his arm around Sunkyu's neck and held the peace sign up. While Sunkyu wrapped her arms around her brother's torso, and smiled looking at the phone. I snapped the picture and the only thing I could think of was how perfect they looked. "Ok, my loves let's go!", I tell them. I get them into the taxi and strap them in as we drive to the airport they ended up eating the breakfast I had made. Once we boarded our flight and sat down in our seats, my babies fell asleep. Sunkyu rested her head against my right arm while Ji Wook rested his head against my left arm. They ended up sleeping through the whole flight.

"Sir, wake up. We have finally arrived." A pretty flight attendant said with a smile. "Ah, thank you." I get my babies up and grab their tiny hands as we walk out of the plane. "Hyung!!!!!!" A loud voice shout

Please log in to read the full chapter