Chapter 3

Love After
Please log in to read the full chapter

*2 Months Later*

Hyesung's POV:

"Sooooo, I see that you can't stop smiling oppa." Tiffany said to me as we wiped down the tables. I dropped my rag in the sink after cleaning my last table and looked at her. "What do you mean Fanny?" I asked curiously. "You know oppa ever since you've been hanging out with Eric oppa you seem happier." She explained with her hands on hips. "Do I?" I say looking at her. She walks up to me "yes oppa, things look serious. Are you two dating?" She asks clasping her hands and showing off her eye smile. I look down a little emabarresed. "No, it's been 2 months now and he hasn't asked me out. It's quite frustrating because it looks like he likes me, but he hasn't made a move." I say to her. We both grab a seat and sit down at one of the cafe's tables. "Why not? You guys talk everyday, go to the same school, and you guys hang out every week. You two look so into each other." She says in a slightly annoyed tone. I can't help but feel grateful to have Tiffany as my friend. She's an amazing listener and is very concerned about the people she cares about. "Have you told him how you felt?" She looks at me. I blush. "No, I don't want to say anything and ruin the relationship that we have now." I confide in her. "Aish, you should tell him you feel. You never know maybe he's just waiting for you to give him the signal." She says while running my hand to soothe my worries.

"But enough about that, isn't the deadline for the opportunity to study abroad tomorrow?" She asks while she changes the subject. "Dam, I completely forgot. Thanks for the reminder Fanny. I still haven't made up my mind but I don't know if I should go. I love Korea, but this is a once in lifetime chance." I say conflicted. Suddenly my phone vibrates, I open it and see that I have a text message. "Hyesungieeeee what are you doing right now? - Eric" "Just closing up the cafe. What's up?" I text back. "Perfect, hurry home and get dressed. I'm taking you out to this new club that open up.-Eric" I read the message three times over just to make sure it was correct. "Oh My God!" Fanny shouts as she takes my phone from my hands and starts to type. "Lets go oppa. I have to get you ready for tonight." She states excitedly. "Huh, what did you say?!" I asked dazed. "I texted back yes now lets go he's picking you up at 11 and it's about to be 10 so move it." She closes the shop and we get in her car.

When we arrived at my apartment, Fany pushed me into the bathroom and told me to take a shower quickly. Once I was finished and walked into the room, Fany handed me some clothes and stepped out of the room. I put on the tight black leather skinny jeans, low cut "V" shaped shirt, black boots, and the black jacket she left on my bed. At that moment, Fany opens the door and looks at me up and down. "Wow, Sica was right! Oppa, you look like a god right now. If you weren't gay and if I totally didn't see you as my older brother I would totally jump you right now." She says excitedly. "Who is Sica?" I asked curiously. "Ah, she's a friend of mind. She's a fashion major. I sent her a picture of your clothes and she picked out your outfit. Now sit down so I can put a little bit of eyeliner on you." She says as she sits me down on a chair. "Eyeliner? Ya Fanny, I'm not wearing makeup." I argue. She looks at me with a stern look. I sigh. "Fine." I say in surrender. She carefully applies the eyeliner. Once she's done, I get up and look in the mirror. "Woah" I can't help but say out loud. "Yes you look perfect! I bet you people won't be able to resist you." Fany says with a wink. I blush at the statement. "You don't think it's too much?" I ask. "Not at all" a deep voice said from my door way. I look up and blush standing right there is no other than Eric looking dangerously handsome.

Eric's POV:

I enter the passcode to Hyesung's apartment, which he gave me just in case of emergencies, and walked to his bedroom. I opened the door and couldn't help stop in my tracks. "You don't think it's too much." He asked Tiffany. "Not at all" I responded. Instead of the adorable man that I'm used to seein

Please log in to read the full chapter