Chapter 1

Love After
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyesung POV:

"Hyesung!" I hear my music professor call out to me as I was walking down the campus hallway with my classmate, Taeyeon. We both look back at my music teacher with a questionable look across our face. "Hyesung, I would like to speak with you in a private if you have a moment.", he requested. I look at Taeyeon with an apologetic look in my eyes. We were supposed to go over our project for one of our other classes. "It's ok oppa. I think I have to meet up with Jiyong oppa anyways for a date. So we can just reschedule", she states calmly. As I follow the professor, I look back at her an whisper thank you. She gives me a thumbs up, and walks in the direction of the music room, where her boyfriend can usually be found with his friends composing lyrics.

I walked with my professor to his office and sat down on one of the seats. My professor explains to me that I was one of the students chosen out of my major to study music in a prestigious academy overseas. He informed me that all expenses would be paid and all I would have to do is get on the flight which leaves in the next 2 months. A part of me was excited, but I still wasn't 100% certain that I wanted to move to another place. I told my professor that I would need some time to think about it. He told me that it was fine and I had up to the day of the flight to make my decision. I thank him, and left his office.

As I was walking through the corridor, my best friend Junjin, who was a dance major and of course my baby bird, was waiting outside on one of the campus benches. I walk up to him and poke him on the side of cheek. "Hyung", he said a little startled. "What are you doing out here?", I asked. He blushed a little and told me he was waiting for his new boyfriend to get out of class. He explained to me that his boyfriend's name is Andy, who is a second year business major. I ended up teasing my baby bird about his new boyfriend until his face was red. "You have to let me meet him." I requested. "Of course you can meet him hyung. In fact why don't you come with us to the cafe for a drink before your shift starts?" Junjin respond. I looked at my watch and saw that I still had 2 hours left until I needed to be at work. I accepted Junjin's offer and waited with him for about 10 minutes. "Jinnie!" I heard someone yell from behind us. Junjin immediately got up and caught an adorable young man in his arms. They kissed and hugged for few minutes while saying disgustingly cute things to each other.

"Ya, can't you two get a room. You know you're in public." Someone yelled at them. They immediately separated with a blush across their cheeks. I look

Please log in to read the full chapter