seven

Nothing Better Than You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you stop smiling?” Jin flickered Jungkook’s forehead. Taehyung suggested a slumber party at their room which Namjoon duly seconded. “It’s freaking the hell out of me!”

Jungkook’s smile grew even bigger. Namjoon took the opportunity to snap Jungkook’s infamous bunny smile.

They’ve been sitting around the living room waiting for Taehyung’s arrival. Oddly enough Jungkook can’t stop himself from chuckling and smiling. Jin and Namjoon can tell that the guy is beyond happy. And a certain someone might have caused their friend’s happiness.

“I think he needs a psychiatrist,” Namjoon faked a worried look.

“Oh my goodness Namjoon! Will you just please call Taehyung? He’s getting me freak out every passing second!” Jin grimly gasped at his boyfriend. Jungkook’s smile creeps the hell out of him.

Jungkook’s face faltered for a second. “Don’t!” Jin and Namjoon gave him a quizzical look. “He said he needs to do something important I don’t like to be a clingy boyfriend,” God knows Taehyung will get mad at him if he interrupts his business.

Jin’s eyes widened with realization. The news really surprise him, “You’re already together? As in lovers? Boyfriend? Really?”

Namjoon happily dance around the room clapping, his cheeks burning into pink. If Jin’s reaction was beyond astonished Namjoon was beyond happy “Now Jin give me my money I won,”

Jungkook gasped loudly pointing a finger at Namjoon. “You made a bet? And why would that surprise you?”

Jin flinched. “Yeah I just didn’t expect it to be this early. Jungkook what kind of potion did you gave him?”

Jungkook shrug. “My love?” And another cheeky smile again crept into his lips.

“You look like you’ve won a crown from a y pageant!” Namjoon commented. A hundred bucks was handed to him secretly by Jin. “I’ll save this for later,” he whispered on his lover’s ear.

“Do I really look stupid?” Jungkook frowned.

“YES!” Namjoon and Jin answered in unison.

“I almost gave up on him you know?” Jungkook sighed. “We had a small argument last night and thankfully it end up good. I mean it hurts to not talk to him or ignore him but then he came to me and gave me a chance,”

“I told you to give him space,” Jin smiled at him. “He’s been confuse with his feelings. But you have to be careful with his heart you know. He just had it broken,”

“I know. He told me to not give up on him,” Jungkook smiled, a devastating sweet smile.

“If he’s making you wait it means he feels something for you too. Maybe he’s still trying to figure out what that is. I’m sure there is something between the two of you and while it’s there try to make it work,” Namjoon their father-like friend always knew what to say. “A long term relationship that suddenly ends up is pretty hard to forget but with the right person you’ll heal eventually and can love again. Taehyung is hurt Jungkook be patient with him. Love always comes around unexpectedly,”

“Like how I met you?” Jin pulled Namjoon in his lap giving him a kiss on his temple.

Jungkook suddenly felt jealous. He missed Taehyung. The urge of calling his boyfriend suddenly became hard to resist. Another hour passed before Taehyung made a grand entrance holding three plastic bags full of foods.

“What did I miss?” Taehyung looked at the three guys. Jin is currently having a heated make out session with Namjoon. Jungkook look serious taking a video of the two guys. He silently approaches Jungkook and grabs his phone away. “I’m here!”

Startled with the sudden intrusion Namjoon and Jin abruptly stopped whatever they’re doing. Jungkook immediately enveloped him into a warm hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter