six

Nothing Better Than You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was ignoring him. Taehyung was sure of it. He never saw Jungkook on their dorm room. Not even on the soccer field. He tried calling him but was answered by his voicemail. One week had pass and no word from Jungkook.

“And that’s how he loves me?” Taehyung looked at Hoseok dejectedly.

“Tae you ignored him first!” Hoseok pointed out.

“But that’s because I needed space,” he argued.

“You could have informed him,”

“But…”

“No buts Tae. You’re just letting your d*amn stupidity get in the way that’s the one at fault here. For once be selfish okay? Stop thinking about the world. Think of what you deserve too,” Hoseok place his index finger on his mouth to stop him from talking. “I’m not yet done you know, talk to him. You had the guts to talk to Jimin so it’s possible for you to have the courage to talk to Jungkook too. Not unless you already have a feeling for Jungkook it really takes a lot of courage to talk to him now,”

Taehyung slump into the chair. “Do you have any idea where I can find him hyung?”

Without hesitation to help his sulking friend Hoseok pulled his phone out. After three rings the person at the other end finally picked up. “Kookie where the f*uck are you?”

Taehyung’s heart thumps like crazy when he heard Jungkook’s grumpy voice. He might not admit it to others but he missed Jungkook’s crazy antics.

“I’m on my room why?”

“Get your lazy out of there. Taehyung is in danger,”

Taehyung gave Hoseok a suspicious look. Hoseok just shrug him off. A sniff was heard through the phone. Hoseok mouthed him a ‘he’s crying?’ and he mouthed back a maybe.

“He doesn’t need me Hoseok-hyung. Jimin can take good care of him. I heard they’re already okay,”

Hoseok snorted. “The hell you brat they made a closure that’s it! But that doesn’t mean they’re together again!”

Jungkook laugh bitterly. After the phone call Taehyung made his way back to their dorm room. He knocked loudly at Jungkook’s door. He felt strange when he heard Jungkook laugh bitterly over the phone. He can feel the hurt in Jungkook’s voice.

“What?” He heard Jungkook shouted.

“Let’s talk!” He shouted back.

“About what?”

“I’m not going to talk to a godd*amn door. Open it!” He demanded. The door finally flung open revealing a messy looking Jungkook, eyes puffy from crying. “Why are you ignoring me?” Is the first question he managed to asked.

“Glad you notice.” Jungkook tugged him inside the room making him sit on the bed. “Now talk,”

“Kookie I…”

“Are you here to admit that you have a secret crush on me?”

Taehyung look flustered at the sudden question. “What?”

“You can’t love me back I know hyung. I’m letting go of my feelings for you,”

Taehyung abruptly stood up. “No s*hit! Don’t!”

Jungkook chuckled sadly. “Don’t what Tae? Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter