nine

Nothing Better Than You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did it work?” Jimin excitedly asked. They made an agreement that they will meet at the school’s rooftop.

“Yeah,” Taehyung paused for a second before continuing, “How long do you think before other people realize Jeon Jungkook is already taken?”

The one thing Taehyung and Jungkook agreed on upon is about keeping their relationship on low-key. Jungkook said he wants Taehyung to be comfortable with their relationship. Taehyung argued about Jungkook’s soccer career which the latter shrug off. Like what Jimin said Jungkook loves him more than his soccer career. Jungkook was ready to leave the soccer team anytime just to prove Taehyung that he was serious in keeping him.

“As long as both of you are careful nobody will now. But the whole school knows about Jungkook’s feelings for you though. He was so shameless in showing his affection for you,”

“But they don’t know that we’re dating,” Taehyung sighed.

“Not just dating Taehyung he is your boyfriend now,” Jimin corrected.

“Jin-hyung gave me the best help you know? His words burned through my mind. It had me knocked down to the core. After hearing him say those words I remembered the times we shared. I convinced myself that finding someone like him is pretty hard. And throwing away a best friend is like killing half of my soul,”

“Jin-hyung talk to me once,” Jimin said. “He said if I can’t fix my friendship with you it also means I don’t deserve Yoongi too. I don’t like hearing people saying I don’t deserve Yoongi because he is great even if he sleeps half of the year. That’s the time I came running to your class room only to be f*ucking turned down by you,”

“Hoseok gave me a piece of his mind too when Jungkook started to ignore me. That little brat always scares the s*hit out of me. But the Namjin couple are always sympathetic I love them both,” Taehyung closed his eyes. He had never been thankful in all his life.

 

__ _______________ __

 

What irritates Taehyung most is when one of Jungkook’s fans suddenly appears in front of their dorm room, like this one right now. He’s busy doing some school work when he heard a knock on the door. Disbelief was plastered in his face.

“What?” He snarled. He hates it when people disturb him especially when it comes to school papers. Even Jungkook had to endure times of silent treatment when he is engrossed with his works.

“Where is Jungkook-oppa?” The girl asked. Hair flipping like she wanted to seduce someone. He just wanted to puke his guts out on her.

“He went out,” he answered flatly.

The girl raised an eyebrow, “When will he return?”

Taehyung bit back a growl. “I’m not his manager,”

The girl frowned, eyes narrowing into a slit. “Step out of the way I’m coming in, you don’t treat his girlfriend that way. Have some respect low life!”

Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest. “Why would I let you in? This is also my room not just Jungkook’s,” He wanted to add ‘I’m his boyfriend you !’ but he smartly shut his mouth.

The girl held her chin up glaring at Taehyung. “I’m his girlfriend now step back you filthy animal!”

Taehyung rolled his eyes. This is f*ucking unbelievable, Taehyung thought to himself. Another girl showed up to claim Jungkook, his Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter