eight

Nothing Better Than You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

before i can even start with my story,

i would like to thank those who left comments, and for the up-vote, for the silent readers who didn't leave me behind :) .. to the few people who message me and gave encouragements.. thank you so much ^^

i'll try my hardest to make this story work.. and some requested and hope that i will put in here .. i'll think about it.. you can comment me if you guys want a chapter or two of and i'll give it a shot.. again thank you :))

_________________

“I’m telling you Tae delete it this instant!” Jungkook glared at his boyfriend.

Taehyung smugly stood on top of Jungkook’s bed. Jungkook was startled when Taehyung barge in his room unannounced. He was half way finished putting on his pants. Taehyung expertly snap a picture of his with only his boxers.

“One hundred bucks for one picture,” Taehyung smirked. He lost a bet with Namjoon and he needed the money. He snaps another picture of the now flustered face of Jungkook, still on his topless form.

“Taehyung…” Jungkook look dangerous at the moment but Taehyung ignored him. Another flash came followed by another. “Taehyung I’m telling you now stop it!”

“Or what?” Taehyung gave him a challenging look.

“I’m not going to talk to you for one week,” Jungkook huffed.

Taehyung glowered at him. “What are you? A kindergarten kid? Don’t go cheeky on me,”

A scowl was evident on Jungkook’s face. Grabbing a black shirt he marched out of his room leaving a pouting Taehyung behind. They’ve gone through the same argument before and he always ends up giving up. Taehyung followed him to the kitchen muttering coherent words.

“Delete it now Tae. I’m serious,”

“No you’re Jungkook,”

Jungkook’s face was priceless. Since when did Taehyung become nonsense logical? Oh never mind. Taehyung was always out of this world thinker. Taehyung can’t even crack the best joke but now he is starting to sound funny. The glass of water he is holding at the moment momentarily stopped half way to his mouth.

“If you don’t buy these pictures now I will sell it to the school press,” with a menacing gleam on Taehyung’s eyes he snaps another picture of Jungkook. One of Taehyung’s hidden talents was blackmailing Jungkook, it was perfect and effortless.

“Stop it Tae I don’t even look cute on those pictures,” Jungkook sighed. The idea of seeing his almost body on their school’s paper makes him shudder.

“You’re blabbing nonsense Kookie. Since when did you become cute?”

Jungkook gaped at his boyfriend. “I’m literary hurt right now Tae. You’re hurting my feelings. You just insulted my cuteness in front of my face.” He has been suffering direct insults from Taehyung from the last three months.

“Sure Jungkook you’re not cute,”

“I bet to disagree,”

Taehyung smiled the sweetest smile he can muster. “Kookie you are not cute because for me you are handsome,”

Jungkook’s jaw drop on the floor he needs to stay away from Taehyung. He won’t know maybe one day his greasiness will be contagious as hell. Taehyung keeps on flooring him with smart comebacks since they become together.

“Did you just say I’m handsome?”

“I was just joking. Your sense of humor is seriously impaired right now,” his smile faded. “So Kookie are you buying this picture or shall I sell it to the school press?”

Jungkook gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter