Grim Reaper

You’re calling out to me (are you my destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt someone trying to push me off my bed in an attempt to wake me up. Before I understood what was happening, I fell on my face on the marble floor with a loud thamp.

 

"What the hell, Jungkook?" I said while rubbing the back of my head and got up from the floor. The raven haired grim reaper flipped his hand.

 

"That's what I was gonna ask you ,Hyung. Why is there a note on the fridge that says
 'Wake up me up at six on the morning. I have something to tell you' ?
And most important of all why is the fridge empty?" Jungkook asked as he stood up from the floor and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Memories of last night slowly came back to me. I need Jungkook's advice on something important. 

 

"Yah Jungkook-ah do you think ordinary human can summon a Goblin?"

 

"No hyung, it's impossible. But why are you asking this right now? Did someone try to summon you? "

 

"Actually a human did summon me yesterday. I was going to the garden but suddenly I felt something... It was almost as if someone was pulling me towards them and the next thing I know I was standing in the bathroom of a brown haired man while he was having a bath and then-"

 

"Woah. Hold your horses! You appeared in a bathroom while the guy who summoned you was having a bath?!" Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes and a faint hint of smirk spreading across his face.

 

"Well technically he was blowing out a candle but that's beside the point. I don't understand how he managed to summon me. I can only come up with a one reason of how he can do that. " I said while messing up my hair with both my hands.

 

"You mean a Goblin's mate? Oh my God! hyung you finally found your mate!" Jungkook said with a wide bunny like grin and wrapped me in a bear hug.

 

"Jungkook I can't breathe-"

 

"Oops sorry about that." Jungkook after letting go of me.

 

"How old is he? Wait you are 300 years old so it doesn't matter anymore. Is he really good looking?" Jungkook attacked me with a series of seemingly never ending questions.

 

"He is the handsomest guy I have ever seen." I said as I could see every detail of his gorgeous face in my mind. I remembered the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs. The way his beautiful pink full lips would tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter