Meeting Jimin

You’re calling out to me (are you my destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So it's been raining for days just because Taehyung-ah was feeling down?" Jin said with widened eyes as Jungkook tries to suppress a chuckle.

 

"It kind of works like that sometimes, yes. But you have to be absolutely heart broken for it to rain for that long. Or probably in Taetae hyung's case; too whipped."

 

Jungkook replied as he burst to fits of laughter. Jin however averts his gaze to me as he gently squezzes my hand under the table. I smile at Jin and tighten my grip on his hand.

 

"Oh there's Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook squeals in happiness as he turns around in his seat .

 

It has been a while since that day in Jin's office, a week to be precise. Turns out Kook's friend works under the same company as Jin who invited Jungkook to the party.

 

We were both gasping for air by the time Jungkook finally arrived and left us almost as soon as he came.

 

But not before a "Nice to finally meet you" towards Jin and "I can't wait to tell Jimin-ah" as he laughed uncontrollably, walking away.

 

So since Jin hyung came to my house to drop me off, I thought they should meet Jin over lunch. Also Jimin and Hoseok hyung nagged me for years so they can meet the guy who's got me this 'whipped'.

 

Jimin waved his sweater paws excitedly to all of us. Jungkook beamed at the cute gesture his boyfriend made. Jimin took the seat opposite Jin hyung before bowing to him. Jin bowed while sitting down while chewing a mouthful of chicken.

 

There's something oddly satisfactory in watching Jin hyung eat. If he likes the food, he's gonna start clapping like a mad seal and makes weird noises while eating. Only Kim Seokjin can look cute while doing this other wordly ritual.

 

What drives me on the verge on losing my mind is when he doesn't like the food. Once he had to eat curry, fried potatoes and cucumbers in other words, every thing he doesn't like to eat.

 

For exactly one minute twenty seconds, he just wouldn't stop pouting!

 

I think watching him pout is gonna become a kink at this rate. I am trying to make him pout all the time these days, without making him upset in the process of course. Because after pouting; comes sulking and eventually whining.

 

"Wait, Kim Seokjin hyung? The handsome hyung with the handsome joke whose shift in Starbucks started as soon as mine ended?"Jimin suddenly squealed making Jin choke on his noodles.

 

"Park Jimin?" Both Jin and Jimin stared at the other for two seconds and then almost threw themselves at the other; even with the distance of a table between them.

 

Jin giggled as he ruffled Jimin's pink locks, "Jimin-ah, you even dyed your hair pink!" Jimin chuckled in response as they both let go of each other.

 

"Aigoo Seokjin hyung, you have become even more handsome!"

 

"So I take it you guys worked together at Starbucks together?" Jungkook said with his tongue in his cheeks.

 

I leaned back on my chair to look at Jungkook's sudden change of expression, this guy so easily gets jealous over his boyfriend. And everyone besides Jimin in this planet knows that Kook only has his tongue in his cheeks when he gets jealous.

 

"Yeap we last met almost seven years ago. Then hyung went to uni at Seoul and I started my freshman year at a college back in Busan. Oh my God, we have so much to catch up to! " Jin smiled at Jimin's words.

 

I coughed loudly to remind them of mine and Jungkook's presence right beside them. I never even thought of myself as the possessive type, that is up until now. Both Jin and Jimin turned to look at me.

 

"Oh Jungkookie how did you meet Jin hyung?" Jimin asked innocently to which K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter