Sudden Summoning

You’re calling out to me (are you my destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wished to find love." I halted on my tracks upon hearing his words. I closed my eyes as I tilted my head up, determined not to let the tears welling up in my eyes fall. Feeling the warmth of his hands on my wrist, I wanted to turn around to face Jin. But I can't.

 

"I have to go Jin." I gently squeezed his hands and walked out the door without looking back even once.

 

Because if I did look back, I wouldn't be able to walk away from Jin.

 

~~

 

It's been a week since I walked out that door. I haven't contacted with Jin at all, though he texted sometimes, hell he even called but I couldn't pick it up. Everytime he texts me, I feel so absurdly selfish. At first I was just trying to free myself from the curse and live happily with my partner.

 

I was so wrapped up in my dream, it didn't even occur to me how many things can go wrong. What if this is my last life on Earth? If that's how it turns out, I am gonna just leave him all alone in this world and free myself? How can I even think of doing this to him?

 

"Taehyung hyung, did you want to talk about something?" Jungkook said as he sat down beside me in the the backyard of my house.

 

"Jungkook, can you try to see glimpses of my past one more time?" Jungkook sighed as he nodded.

 

"Sure." Jungkook caught me by my wrist and closed his eyes in concentration. He opened his eyes after a while and let go of my wrist.

 

"I can still only see your first life on earth hyung. I think this power works on Goblins differently than they work on humen."Jungkook seemed a bit disappointed.

 

"Don't be this down Taehyung hyung. There's a huge possiblity that this is your second life, maybe that's why I can't see deeper into your life. Besides you've been really depressed lately, has it got to do something with the guy Jin?" I trembled I bit hearing his name from someone in a while now. Jungkook noticed the sudden change in my expression.

 

"The best thing to do is talk it out with him, you know?" 

 

"But Jungkook what if this doesn't end well? What if I turn to ashes and leave him all alone? I don't want to hurt him." Jungkook remained silent for a while.

 

"And you are sure he can't pull out the sword without falling in love with you?"

 

"He still doesn't see anything unusual on me. If he saw a sword stuck in my chest, he sure would've said something by now." I sighed as I buried my head in my hands to let out a groan.

 

"This is want I always wanted, to have a mate. Now that he's found me, why does everything seem so messed up?!" 

 

"Taehyung I am not really the person to give you advice in a situation like this, but I really think you should talk it out with him. For your own sake and the sake of the citizens living here. It's been raining for a week , every single day." Jungkook looked at me questioning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter