So We Meet

You’re calling out to me (are you my destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Taehyung's POV:   Oh my God! HELP! There's a ghost in my bathroom! Min Yoongi drag your lazy up here! HELP ME! " screamed a brown haired male while frantically trying to cover himself with the remaining bubbles on the bath.   "Wait! Why am here? Who are you? How did you summon me here?!" the guy threw a pink soap at me hitting me on the head.   "Get the hell outta here! You !!" he chucked a green soap at me perfect aiming it on my face this time. He looked as if he was gonna throw everything at me. "But how did you summon me here?" I pulled at my hair out of frustration.
 "What?! Summon? What the heck are you even talking about?" he looked at me with a confused expression plastered on his face. His ethereal looking face....   The guy looked as if he jumped out of a fairytale. He was well built, had broad shoulders, almond shaped eyes, brown highlighted wet fringes which fell into his eyes and pink plump lips. Do ordinary humen even have lips like this? Oh wait.. he just summoned me here so he's definitely not ordinary. Could he be ....   "Are you a deity?" I looked at him with a surprised expression on my face.   "Are you a ?" he looked extremely annoyed.    "Listen I know I am way too handsome that you can't help but stare at me. But this is getting way out of hand. Last time half of the people started taking pictures with me I didn't budge. But you can't just sneak into someone's bathroom because I am good looking! Besides- " the guy blurted out under one breath.   "I swear on my life this is the first time I've ever seen you." I cutted on his words.    He took a deep breath to say something but then someone started banging on the door.   "Jin hyung! You better have a reason to wake me up at night! Or your Mario polos are getting thrown outta the window!"   "Just open the door Yoongi. You are gonna break my door if you bang on it like this! "   The door opened to reveal a pale slender guy with blue hightlight on his raven hair.    "What is this guy doing here?" he threw a angry glance at me. If looks could kill, I'd be below ten metres of ground by now.   "Jin hyung don't tell you were banging a guy in our bath-"   "Shut up Yoongi! Does it look like I'm banging people right now?"     "Is he one of your saesangs then?"   "I just told him this the first time in my life seeing him!" I literally screamed at the top of my lungs.   "Just get him outta here. Don't let him escape till I'm done showering."   "Three weeks of cooking meals." The guy replied with a blank face.   "Fine! Just do it! "   The slender guy dragged me out of the shower by grabbing my coat. He almost threw me in an orange sofa and hissed at me.   "Don't even dare try to escape."   "Wouldn't even plan to." I leaned back on the sofa.   ~~~
"You owe me big time, Jin hyung."   "I know. I said I'll cook your meal. Now let me talk to him, will you?" The Haven haired male- Yoongi stood up and went to sit in a huge sofa on the corner.   The brown haired guy whose name was probably Jin came out of the shower smelling like expensive perfume. His wet hazel brown hair was sticking to his forehead. He took a sit in front of me to start interogating me.   "First of all, you should be thankful that you are in front of me right now instead of sitting in front of polices. So answer all my questions truthfully​ and directly."    "Okay."   "Secondly how did you get into my bathroom? I locked the windows and you didn't came through the door either. Its almost as if yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter