Fate

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby. Seungwan. Hey wake up."


Wendy opens her eyes to see the love of her life, the beautiful Bae Joohyun, in flesh.


"Why are you sleeping here? You should sleep in our room. Are you having nightmares again?" Irene says while caressing Wendy's hair.


"Mommy," a two-year old kid jumps in front of Wendy; making her fall back on the sofa. 


"Seungjoo-ah, my princess. How are you today?"


"I'm good mommy. Eomma and I went to a park with aunt Yeri and Joy." The kid says while smiling and waving her hands animatedly.  


"Seungjoo, why don't we go up in your room and wash up? You need to sleep now so you will be taller than Mommy and eomma," Irene says while looking motherly to the kid.


"Okay eomma. Mommy, let's go. After I clean myself, read me a book."


"Yes baby. I will,"


"Honey, you should go upstairs too."


"Sure hon." 


The couple reads a book to their princess until she falls asleep.


"Seungwan, are you having that dream again?" Irene says. 


"Yes honey. It's been three years but the memory of losing you and Seunghyun is still clear. I thought I lost you already when the doctor apologized to me. You stopped breathing for five minutes."


"I guess a miracle happened because I'm here, right? I'm alive and Seunghyun is now happy in heaven. I'm sure he's guarding his younger sister. So don't worry about it anymore, okay?" Irene mutters.


"His birthday is coming in two days and you keep coming to the mountain, aren't you?" Irene asks.


"I'm sorry baby. I can't help but to feel sad. What if I had known earlier that you're pregnant? What if he lived? Seungjoo and him are probably playing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter