Twisted

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later...

"I wish I could save you. I wish you were with us." Seungwan says while lying a bouquet of white roses on the grave.

"It's been three years and the memories of that night is still haunting me. The scenes are vivid and the more I close my eyes, the more it becomes clear.

How are you there baby? Don't be too happy there. Make friends too but don't be too naughty. I love you so much baby. I'm sorry."

"Wendy, let's go." A voice that makes Wendy turn around. She sees Seulgi walking towards her. 

"I think I lost my feet. Please tell me why we put the grave on top of the mountain, Wan." 

"You know we both love skies and the scenery here is peaceful."

"Okay, okay Wan. Come on, it's getting late."

"Bye baby. Happy birthday. Hope to see you other time and probably in our next life ,you will stay longer than this."

--------------------

"Thanks for the ride Seul," Wendy says while going out of the car. 

"Hey Seul, wanna grab some coffee before you go?"

"No, it's okay Wan. I need to go. Joy is waiting and you know how grumpy she is." The bear says while fixing her seatbelt.

"Be careful Seul. Please be careful and call me when you're already home." 

"I will, Wan. Bye."

"Bye."

Wendy waits until Seulgi's car is nowhere to be seen before she goes inside.

The house is so quiet and it's giving her a sad mood.  She just opens all the lights and sits on the sofa. 

Looking around, she sees her portrait with Irene. The picture was taken on their first anniversary. Her mind drifts off to the accident three years ago; a tear full of sorrow falls down on her face.

--------------------

3 years ago...

Wendy ran towards the door when she saw the doctor walking outside.

"Doc, is she okay? Is Joohyun gonna be okay?"

"Miss, are you related to Ms.Bae?"

"I'm Son Seungwan, Joohyun's partner."

"Ms. Son, she's stable now but we don't know how long her body can survive. All we can do is pray. I'm sorry Ms. Son."

"No... Please... No." Wendy begged and helplessly cried.

Seulgi went to Wendy's side and helped her to sit down.

A running nurse stopped the doctor from walking. 

"Dr. Kim, Dr. Kim, we have a problem with patient 329."

"What's the problem with Ms.Bae?" Dr. Kim calmly asked.

"She's bearing a child," the nurse said.  

"What? She's pregnant and you didn't know it? What the hell was that? Damn it." Dr. Kim Taeyeon said while rubbing her hands on her scalp.

Wendy and Seulgi heard it and Wendy, she did not know what to say; she did not know what to do.

"I'm sorry Dr. Kim. The lab results were late that's why we knew it late."  

"It's okay nurse Xiyeon. Call Dr. Jung and tell her to meet me at my office and watch patient 329 attentively. 

"Yes Doc."

And Wendy just sat and waited until she fell asleep. Wendy woke up with a tap. She saw the nurse who kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter