Thread

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⏩💮⏪

Wendy loves the chilling feeling the winter has been giving her. It's the last semester for this school year and it means vacation is near. While walking to the lecture hall, she sees her best friend, Seulgi.

"Are you on your way to the lecture hall, Wan?"

"Yeah, Seul? How about you?"

"I'm going there too. Let's go!"

Inside the lecture hall, there's a brunette sitting alone on the last row near the window. Her perfect facial features will make you think that she's a fallen angel. Her dark orbs that somehow seems to see all of you. Her plump lips that invites you to kiss it. Her petite figure that makes you want to hug her and never let her go.

The duo enters the lecture hall and Wendy sees the brunette. Her heart beats fast and she feels that there's a thread pulling her nearer to this mysterious girl.

Then, Mr.Kim enters the hall.

"Listen people. For your final project, I have decided that you will do an analysis of a certain literary work and do it by pair. I don't care if you use a psychoanalysis or post-modernist approach or whatever approach you prefer, I'm still the one who will grade you anyway. So, you have to pick a partner by picking a strip of paper which I'm currently holding and inside it contains the name of your partner and the literary piece you will work on. This project will determine whether you will pass my subject or not. Okay, row one and two, pick your partner's name."

"I swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter