Stretch

Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⏩💮⏪

Irene's a mess after Wendy left, she cried hard. She didn't expect herself to say those things to Wendy. She doesn't know what to do so she lays on their shared bed inhaling the strawberry vanilla scent that Wendy had, tears flowing uncontrollably.

--------------------

Fourteen days had passed since the couple took a break. Wendy is always in a 'no sleep, no eat basis,' creating songs that can break anyone's heart if they listen to it. Same as Irene, she buried herself with work, cause every time she has a time she just keeps on missing Wendy and she just wants to cry.

Seulgi sees the way Wendy's eyes glimmer and she can't help but feel the pain too.

"Seungwan, go talk to Joohyun unnie, it's been two weeks. Enough time to make both your minds clear."

"Seul I'm scared. What if she wants to break up with me?"

"Wan, you need to know the truth, settle things. Don't play hide and seek, you're not a child anymore."

"I get it Seul. I'll talk to her. Thank you for always being here with me. I bet that if you found that someone whom you love, he's gonna be so lucky."

"Yeah Wan, I'll give everything to him."

If only you knew Wan, you're the one I love. Seulgi says to herself.

⏩💮⏪

In that two weeks, Joohyun buried herself with work. She accepted cases after cases because she wants something to occupy her thoughts. She wants to talk to Wendy but she's afraid that she doesn't want her anymore and it scares her. She realized that she is wrong now that Bogum keeps on asking her to go out or have some chat.

"Irene-ssi, do you have time?" Bogum asks which made Irene wake up with her thoughts.

"No, I'm busy," Irene says while showing her annoyed face. I should have listened to Seungwan.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Bogum keeps on asking.

"Bogum-ssi, today, tomorrow and the next day I will always be busy. Let's get straight to the point, we are just colleagues, nothing more, nothing less. And please be professional."

"Irene-ssi, I like you. You're my type. I'm being straightforward now so can you go out with me?" Bogum asks while smirking.

"I'm not interested in you Bogum-ssi and I'm taken," Irene told Bogum calmly but every nerves of her body wants to rip Bogum's body. She can't stand how arrogant and serial looking his smiles are. She leaves the dumbfounded Bogum in her office to find some fresh air.

Outside the building, Wendy is waiting for Irene. She didn't tell Irene that she will visit her and talk to her. Silently praying that Irene is not busy and they will make up. She did not notice the pair of brown eyes staring at her with excitement and longing.

"Seungwan? Why are you here?"

"Can I invite you over dinner Joohyun? Can you spare me some time?" Wendy asks, hoping.

"Yes Seungwan, wait for me. I'll go get my bag."

"Take your time Joohyun. I'll always be waiting for you." Wendy says out loud making Irene smile.

"Son cringe worthy, you don't know how much I miss you," Irene tells herself. She grabs her bag and walks towards Wendy's car when she sees Bogum running towards her.

"Irene-ssi, I'm sorry about what I said."

"Bogum-ssi, it's okay."

Wendy sees it and can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter