Another Sadness

Love Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is that her?

Myoui Mina?

She’s beautiful.. she’s different from the photo. Yeah, she’s more beautiful in person.

What is it? Why my heart very noisy like marching band? Hell yeah, i don’t even know her well.. damn! Can’t you calm? Okay, i will approach her..

 

Jeongyeon walked slowly towards Mina and faked a cough.

 

“Excuse me Miss, Are you Myoui Mina?” Jeongyeon asked with nervousness.

 

Mina faced towards Jeongyeon with blank stare and a bit fake smile.

 

“Yes i am Myoui Mina, Are you Yoo Jeongyeon?” Mina asked her.

 

“Y-ye-yes i am, nice to meet you Miss..” Jeongyeon answered and offered a hand to handshake.

 

Mina doesn’t respond to Jeongyeon’s handshake.

 

Oh. I forgot that she’s blind.

Are you crazy Yoo Jeongyeon?

 

Jeongyeon seated and felt awkward.

 

“By the way, where is our parents? I thought that this is gonna be our familiy meeting.”

 

“Yeah, they said they will go to another place and left both of us to be closer” Mina said with annoying tone.

 

“Oh, I see. So, Miss Myoui.. Can i call you Mina-ssi? Yeah, i just want us to be more close. Soon we will held a wedding and i hope we can get to know each other more” Jeongyeon fake a giggle.

 

“Whatever. I don’t care. From now on, don’t try to care with me. I know you want to marry me because of our parents stupid business. Don’t act in front of everyone that we are married because of love or pity. I know i’m blind and i can take care of my own life. I think our meeting done and it’s time to leave” Mina said with monotone tone. She stood up from her chair and called her secretary to go home asap.

 

Jeongyeon shocked and felt angry. She hurriedly followed Mina and held her wrist that made Mina turn around and faced Jeongyeon.

 

“Really? You don’t care? Okay, i’ll make you care then” Jeongyeon left Mina and headed to her car.

 

Wt-?!

How can i spend my entire life with that girl?!

Tsk

 

Jeongyeon got into her car and speed up the car. She’s decided went to night bar where Momo works. As she arrived, Jeongyeon seems nervous and can’t think about what she is going to say to Momo. Jeongyeon just standing in the front door and can’t decide whether go in or go home.

 

I really do miss you Momo.

But i think i can’t face you right now.

Yes, i am coward.

I hope this is the best way.

May you happy with your choice.

 

Jeongyeon decided to go home and will ask her friend for night party. Jeongyeon messaged her friends in their group.

 

Jeongyeon :

Night party 10pm at my house

 

Jihyo :

I’ll be there

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter