First Meeting

Love Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If today is the last day to loving you. Should i give up? Or should i fight for another day? I hope i know the right answer.

 

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

 

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

 

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol

 

This night is gonna be her silent night. Doing nothin, let the wind blow until reach her skin, felt the cold of the silent and desperated night. The girl with messy short hair sat on the edge of window while held a glass of alcohol keep debating in her mind.

 

Mina-ssi, should i give up on you?

Or should i fight for you?

I am so shame to just standing in front of you.

I am a jerk.

I don’t deserve you but i really love you.

It feels like i rather die than to lose you for the entire of my life.

Maybe this is the best way for us. Let’s divorce.

Hope you can move on, but my little heart didn’t want it happen.

Yeah, it’s the best for you. You can’t happy if you with me.

 

That girl with teary eyes threw the glass which she held to the corner of room. She was crying, hope that all her tears can change everything.

 

My messy life that was. She changed it into happiness.

Now, i ruin her life.

I am evil.

 

6 Months ago

 

*beep beep beep*

 

Jeongyeon woke up with a girl on her embrace without any single clothes. She looked at the clock and it’s already 9 am, she remembered that her father will come at 10.

 

“Hey, sweetie it’s time for you to go right now because my father will come within an hour” Jeongyeon said while wear her shirt.

 

“Okay, goodluck babe. I know your father just extremely crazy and scary” while cupped the older cheeks and kiss her lips shortly.

 

“Yeah thanks. I love you Momo” Jeongyeon said and wait for Momo to wear her clothes.

Jeongyeon company Momo to the front door, “I’ll pick you up at 8 pm. Don’t forget it” while winked to Momo.

 

Jeongyeon rush to her bed and clean the mess that she made.

 

Shortly after that the bell was rang and it must be her father. Jeongyeon with nervous open the door. There’s an old man with black coat appeared and Jeongyeon bowed to him 90 degree.

 

“Please come in, Dad” she said while move aside.

 

“You can wait here. I need a time with my daughter alone” her father said to his bodyguard.

 

The men with black suit just bowed to him and close the door. Her father came in and sat on the couch, there’s black aura that surround the living room. They two are all silent for 10 minutes, Jeongyeon wiped her forehead that covered with sweat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter