Can I?

Love Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ehm, Mina-ssi. I want to kiss you right now” it’s not a request and it’s not asking a permission, all of sudden without warning and answer from Mina, Jeongyeon leaned closer to Mina. Mina still have no idea what to respond and what’s going on right now because she can’t see Jeongyeon in front of her. Instantly something soft had landed on her lips, something perfectly fit and feels like a strawberry. Mina slowly closed her eyes and kissed back Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon surprised and pleased with Mina's response, she hugged Mina tightly and they kissed passionately.

 

Jeongyeon held her waist tightly and Mina looked awkwardly touching Jeongyeon's neck. So,  she held her shoulder instead. Mina suddenly let go of the kiss and blinked with blank stares. Jeongyeon didn’t understand Mina's sudden actions.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon!!!

You must be crazy!!!

 

"What happened? I-I apologize if i’m rude, ​​but that kiss i really mean it." Jeongyeon carefully her cheek gently and Mina grinned.

 

"I haven’t said anything why you immediately concluded like that? I feel uncomfortable with this position, I think we should get up immediately." Mina laughed and her face was so red as if her blood stopped circulating.

 

“Ahh, ye-yes we must get up right now” Jeongyeon helped Mina to get up and fix her eyes to met Mina’s.

 

Jeongyeon approached and hug Mina into her arms. Mina was shocked by her bold action. Without thinking long Mina also replied to hug Jeongyeon and feel comfortable with the warmth that was given by her. The wind blows and the perfume that mixes with sweat becomes very y and makes Mina really enjoy it.

 

“Mina-ssi, I feel comfortable being near you. I want us to be closer and get to know more. You can think whatever you want but what i'm saying right now is an honesty and sincerity. I want to know all the things that you keep for yourself, so you do not have to hold it alone and feel lonely. Can i, Mina-ssi?”

 

Jeongyeon waited for Mina’s answer but she just quiet as if not listened to her words. Then, again Mina was the first to release the hug and made Jeongyeon wondering what truly happened.

 

“Why Mina-ssi?”

 

Mina started to laugh and makes Jeongyeon confused.

 

“Your clothes is really wet and full of sweat. I think both of us must be covered full of dirt, right? We must clean ourself and take a rest. What if you spend a night in here and we continue it tomorrow? You must be tired right now and what time is it Jeongyeon-san?”

 

“It-it’s already 5 p.m. Yes maybe you are right.. we must continue it tomorrow but i’m not sure to spend a night in here. Is it okay, Mina-ssi?”

 

“Yes, sure. I can tell Jung secretary to prepare a guest room for you. And right now i think we must take a shower and i will lend you my clothes Jeongyeon-san, don’t worry i used to a bit chubby”

 

“Okay, Mina-ssi and thanks. So, what is the answer? Can i?”

 

And again Mina fell silent and as if not listening to what Jeongyeon said.

 

“It seems like i can’t, right? Well forgive me for being very thoughtful and acting too far. Let's go back into the house and immediately cleans ourselves.”

 

Jeongyeon grab Mina’s hand and linked it to her arm. Along the way they did not speak at all. Jeongyeon became very quiet and her brain was blank to think about what topics they should talk about. In her heart Jeongyeon felt hurt and can’t do anything.

 

As arrived into the house Jung secretary let herself to held Mina.

 

"Ahh, Jung secretary please prepare a guest room for Jeongyeon-san because she will spend a night here and please also prepare dinner for both of us." Mina said with a broad smile.

 

"Nee, Miss Jeongyeon please wait here for a while after I take Miss Mina into her room and help her clean up" Jung secretary said very gently and full of politeness.

 

"Ahh, yes Jung Secretary i will sit on the couch and wait." Jeongyeon saw a sincerity within Jung secretary and their relationship is not like a boss and secretary but rather a more intimate relationship than that.

 

They look very close.

Or is Jung Secretary already taking care of Mina from a kid?

 

During the wait, Jeongyeon just think hard to find all possible reasons that Mina have why she’s not answer J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter