Unexpected movements

Love Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Momo, is that you?” Jeongyeon asked as she walked over.

 

Momo turned her face to Jeongyeon and asked “Yes, i am Momo. Who are you, miss?”

 

“Do you know her babe?” The man that seated beside Momo asked.

 

Jeongyeon felt like struck by lighting. The girl that she loved the most didn’t recognised her.

 

H-ho-how could it be?

Does she pretend to be?

 

“Let’s go babe. I think she’s a freak” Momo held the man’s hand and stood up left Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon felt weak on her knees, her pupil widened and her breath paused for a second. She feels her tears would fall but she held it because there’s many people in there.

 

My precious girl in my life now gone for forever.

She’s not Momo that i know.

She’s changed.

She’s already be happy with another man.

My father was right that she chose money instead me.

Yeah, hope you can be happy with that man.

From now on, i’ll forget you Momo.

 

Jeongyeon feels stronger now. She decided to go and prepare for the dinner time at Myoui’s house although there’s so much time. She went to Dahyun works place. As soon as she arrived her friend greeted her with a hug and anxiety because Jeongyeon put on a sad face.

 

“What happened Jeongyeon-ah? Are you in a bad mood right now? Do you want me wash your hair?” Dahyun asked because she’s a hair stylist.

 

“Nothing. I’d like a haircut and new color for my hair. Please, make it look well and suit on me Dubu-ya”  Jeongyeon smile bitterly and gave her a winked.

 

“Arasso arasso, i’ll make it well Jeong” Dahyun pushed Jeongyeon to make her seat and in action to make Jeong more handsome.

 

After that moment, Jeongyeon looks so handsome with light brown hair and bangs on her short hair. Jeongyeon seems satisfied with her friend’s masterpiece. Dahyun said that was free because she knows that her friend have many problem so, it became her gift to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon thanked Dahyun and hurriedly go home.

 

“Jeong-ah, if you have problem just tell me okay? Don’t hide it and feels hurt alone. I’m your friend since chilhood, right?” Dahyun said with half yelled to Jeongyeon, but seems like Jeongyeon didn’t hear it.

 

“Tsk tsk, that chingu always be like that” Dahyun murmured.

 

As soon as she arrived, she took a shower and dress up nicely with maroon turtle neck, maroon suit, black jeans and black boots. She’s ready to go and it’s already 6 pm because her father said the dinner will start at 7.30 pm. She rush to the garage and decided to used her Black Audi R8, it’s quiet fit well with her looks.

 

Jeongyeon goes directly to Myoui’s mansion which is located in gangnam. Jeongyeon arrived at Myoui’s mansion and was amazed by how big the mansion was. Although Myoui family is famous in Japan but they are also known to have big impact in South Korea because many big companies in South Korea want to work with Myoui company.

 

Shortly after, Jeongyeon saw a black BMW car and it seems similiar.Yes, that’s  her father. Her father smiled and glad to see Jeongyeon has arrived. Without much talk they immediately went inside and were greeted by Mr. Myoui.

 

“Hello Mr. Yoo, how are you? Glad to see you again” Mr. Myoui said while offered his hand for handshake with Mr. Yoo

 

“Yeah, i’m good. So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter