Dream Garden

Love Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has risen and Jeongyeon awoke to the sunlight that shone on her face. Suddenly her phone rang and without seeing who was calling her, she immediately picked up the call.

 

“Good morning Jeongyeon-san”

 

Jeongyeon shocked and speechless. Suddenly she felt fresh and awakened. She made sure that it was real and not a dream.

 

“Ehm, Jeongyeon-san are you there?” Mina said in a slightly worried tone.

 

“Ye-yes-yes Good morning Mina-ssi. Why are you calling?” Jeongyeon still shocked and her mind became blank.

 

“I-i-i want to use it now. I mean your coupon wish. Last night you promise me that you will give whatever i want”

 

“Ok-oka-okay Mina-ssi, what do you want?” Jeongyeon asked.

 

“Ehm, come to my house right now. I’ll tell you later”  Mina said and quickly ended the call.

 

Is she asks or gives orders?

 She didn’t say "please"

Tsk. At least she must say “please”

Her rude behavior still exists.

 

Although Jeongyeon didn’t like it, how rude Mina was that just ordered Jeongyeon to come to her house but she immediately took a shower and get ready quickly.

 

Today she's more nervous than last night. Her knees suddenly felt weak when she arrived at Mina’s house. She rang the bell and greeted directly by Mina. Mina today is very beautiful, she weared a simple pink dress and white cardigan. Mina escorted Jeongyeon to the living room while holding an iron grip on the wall to help Mina walk. Jeongyeon who saw it felt uncomfortable. Suddenly she grab Mina’s hand and linked it on her arm.

 

“I-it’s okay Jeongyeon-san, i can walk by myself” Mina refused Jeongyeon help and quickly grab the iron grip.

 

“Oh. Okay. By the way where is Mr. Myoui?” Jeongyeon asked to loosen the awkwardness.

 

“My father? My father had some business problem in Japan, he just left this morning” Mina said.

 

“Oh, i see. So, you are alone here?”

 

“No. I am not alone, there’s Jung secretary, my housemaids and you” Mina said while laughing.

 

“Oh. I see”

 

Fck. Please stop beating fast.

Shut up!

 

Jeongyeon took a breath and exhaling it slowly to calm her. They are now sitting on the couch in the living room. They talked about their hobbies. Jeongyeon has a hobby to play an instrument, even she promised to play a guitar for mina. Mina also told her that she used to be a ballerina. Jeongyeon is actually very curious how Mina can be blind but she resisted not to ask because it could hurt Mina.

 

“Ehm, so Mina-ssi what is your wish? I mean last nigh that i promised it” Jeongyeon asked nervously.

 

“To be honest I'd rather you do something for me than give me something. Can I?” Mina smiled very sweet and almost made Jeongyeon suffering from diabetes.

 

“O-ok-okay if it’s what you want, i can’t refuse it. Maybe if i refuse it your father might kill me right?” Mina laughed because Jeongyeon always said that her father might kill her if she do somehing bad to Mina.

 

“Okay, I want you to help me create a garden in my house’s backyard  near the storage room. I've been planning this from a long time but never implemented because i have no time for it. My father always forbid me to do that”

 

Jeongyeon sighed and grab Mina’s hand.

 

“Let’s go. I’ll make it for you” Mina shocked with a sweet voice of Jeongyeon. This time Mina can only be silent because her heart beats very fast exceed internet speed in Korea.

 

They went to that room and Jeongyeon was surprised that all the equipment was available. Jeongyeon looked at Mina and wondered how she could be so confident that she would not refuse her request.

 

Aigoo this girl is so unique.

 

“Okay, where will we start? Jeongyeon asked because before she never planted.

 

“I think you should collect the rubbish here. Although I can’t see it but it would be a lot of rubbish, right?” Mina said.

 

“Alright, i’ll do that. Please, take a sit my lady” Jeongyeon said jokingly but lil’ bit suprised tho about what she have said.

 

Okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter