Chapter 5

You of all

Momo woke up and found herself kneeling beside her couch. Momo washed up and changed. She called chauffeur Kim. "Miss Momo." Chauffeur Kim greeted. Momo gave him a sad smiled and entered the car. Chauffeur Kim proceeded to drive the car. "Chauffeur Kim, head to the cemetery." Momo said. "Miss Momo is everything alright?" Chauffeur Kim asked. "I just want to get my head off things." Chauffeur Kim nodded and drove to the cemetery where her parents and her brother, Dongchu was buried. Her parents died in a car crash and her brother passed away from brain tumor. 

Momo held boquets in hand. She walked towards a fenced gate. It was dedicated to her family. Her great great grandmother was also buried there. "Chauffeur Kim stay here." Momo said. "Yes, ma'am." Chauffeur Kim said as he stood beside the car. Momo walked to her great great grandma's first and finally her parents and Dongchu's. Momo stood infront of her parents' cemetery. "Dad, Mom. Tell me. Is it true that Jaebum murdered you?" Momo asked. "No right? He is just lying right? There's no way!" Momo sobbed. Momo touched the tombstone before leaving.

Chauffeur Kim opened the door and Momo got in quickly. Momo told him to drive to the police station. Momo arrived and got out with Chauffeur Kim following her. Officer Park greeted her. "Hello. I heard the news. He is going into court?" Momo asked. Officer Park gave her a sorry look. Momo was shaking. "When, when does it start?" Momo asked. "20 minutes from now. The Im Inc has called a lawyer." Officer Park said.

"Momo!" Nayeon called. She was at the station. Her parents were there too. "Unnie! What do I do?" Momo asked. Nayeon hugged her. "He didn't right? He couldn't have killed my parents right?" Momo asked. "Nayeon, who is this?" Mrs Im asked.

"This is Momo. Jaebum's new girlfriend." Nayeon said. "Hello." Momo said. "So. You were the one who made my son get into prison?" Mrs Im asked. "Mom!" Nayeon said. "She is the daugther of the late Mr Hirai of Doiuse." Nayeon said. "Hello." Momo bowed timidly. Mrs Im smiled and hugged Momo. "I believe Jaebum won't do it right?" Momo asked. Mrs Im nodded. "My son won't." Mrs Im assured. 

The court session started. Many people were interviewed. Momo was last. "Jaebum won't do it. He doesn't even hurt a fly." Momo said. The judge then deduced. "The board has decided that Jaebum will serve a denth sentence." Momo let a tear drop as she heard that news. She looked at Mr and Mrs Im.

She left the court room and fell onto the floor. Mrs Im stormed out of the court room. Momo picked herself up and looked at Mrs Im. "I'm sorry." Momo bowed. Mrs Im looked at her. "It's not your fault." Mrs Im assured. Momo gave a sad smile. "I am grateful that you tried to help. But of course, justice is cruel my poor son." Mrs Im said hugging her. Momo left after awhile

3 years later...

Momo was walking down the streets of Seoul and was looking through some memories. Her hands were in her pocket. She saw an image of Jaebum standing infront of her and let a tear drop. Momo sighed and ajusted her clutch before walking again. 

It was Jaebum's death annivasery. Momo bought some flowers and walked to the cemetery. Jaebum was buried in Busan at the top of a small hill. Momo kneeled down and placed the flowers down slowly. "It has been 3 years! I miss you. It was so difficult oppa. No one bothered to ask if I was alright. Only you would do it! Bummie, please come back to me. Please." Momo felt warm tears drip down. "Oppa, please watch over me. I'm sorry I can't find you and my parents justice. I wish I could. But it is too late for everything right?" Momo asked. "Oppa, for my sake. Please, rest in peace. I love you." Momo said as more tears streamed down again. She wiped them away and walked down to the roads and entered the car. Chauffeur Kim drove her to the port and the car entered the Hirai Cruise. The Hirai Cruise was built in 1945 but wasn't completed till 2006. It had swimming pools, decks, a bar, casino, a club but only Momo and her staff were on board. 

Momo took off to her private island that wasn't even exist on the map. The island was like a country side. Momo climbed up to a clift and looked at the sunset. "My lady!" Simon called. Momo nodded and turned around. Momo entered her Villa. All the maids formed a line at Momo's side as she entered. Baileywaick, the family butler greeted her. 

Momo lived there for 5 months before returning to Seoul. She first went to the mafia quaters and everyone was suprised to see her. "Momo!" Jeongyeon hugged her friend. "Where have you been?" Dahyun asked. "I was just taking my mind off things." Momo said. "Glad you're back. We lost contact for 3 years." Nayeon said. "How are you guys?" Momo asked. "I am currently engaged. The rest of the gang are on their honeymoon." Nayeon said. "Jeongyeon is dating a guy called Toby. Chaeyoung is married. And so is everyone." Momo gave a sad smile. "I'm happy for you." Momo confessed. "Momo, I'm sorry for your lost." Nayeon said. "We all are. Actually." Nayeon said. "I miss him, Unnie." Momo cried. Nayeon calmed Momo down. "What about the apartment?" Nayeon asked. "Oh! I still have it. The housekeeper comes in every week to clean it." Momo said. 

Momo decided to visit her apartment. She entered the apartment and felt a presence of someone. She smiled. She looked around and entered Jaebum's room. She found a letter on the desk. 

'My love,                                                                                                                                                                                                              I'm sorry for leaving you all so suddenly. I was wronged. Justice was cruel, it seperated us into 2 different worlds. My time is up, but my love for you isn't. I'm sorry, Momo forgive me for leavign you like that, I'm sorry! Please forgive me. Please....My live chin up, don't let me be the reason of you not finding love again...for my sake please find someone better than me, that's my last wish. I want to see your smile again. Please, please. Don't let it be a wall....please? I don't to be that reason....please......      Love, Im Jaebum'

It was a letter from Jaebum before he had died. Mark had left it there for Momo to see when she returns. Momo hugged the letter and felt as though Jaebum was hugging her and kissing her forehead saying that it was going to be okay. "Jaebum! I love you too. Please don't say sorry. Please. I only love you. I won't find someone better. You were already better for me, my everyhing. I love you too..." Momo sobbed. 

Just like Momo said. She never got married even though Doiuse forced her to bear a heir. When Momo passed away 5 years later due to a car crash. Doiuse suddenly went bankrupt and had to be demolished. The workers have all found new jobs but it was a mystery why it happened Until today, no one knows why. Was it her spirit that caused it? Or was it a plan? No one knows and everyone called Momo 'The last Heir'. She was the last and only female of Doiuse line. But what could have caused the bankrupt to occur. Only one person knows, Momo!