Chapter 1

You of all

It was just a normal day for Momo, going through the classes like any other day. It was the last subject of the day, Geography. Momo was taking notes when she felt a nudge on her shoulder and turned around. It was Jaebum and no other than his popular girlfriend, Luna. "Yes?" Momo asked. "Can you lend me your paper?" Jaebum asked. Momo sighed and handed him her paper before continuing to listen to class again. 

After 2 hours of class...

Momo gathered her things and her paper she got back from Jaebum and walked out of school quickly. Twice greeted her and Momo left after the greeting. Momo walked past the alley and bridge to a country side where she lived. Momo decided to go to the city afterwards.

Momo arrived at the city after and Momo decided to go shopping for new clothes. She had enough money she saved up about $100 for the whole of last year through her part time job. Momo picked out a new top and skirt for herself before heading to a café and ordered some waffles and a cup of coffee. She then left after 2 hours of sitting there and decided to leave after awhile. She was about to walk to the bus stop but felt a tug and was pulled inside the alley

Momo looked up to see who it was. None other than Im Jaebum. Jaebum placed an arm over her shoulder as Momo leaned on the wall. "What is it?" Momo asked. "Can you help me get coffee? I really like the coffee from this shop but the thing is, there is a gang inside and if I go in. I will be dead." Jaebum said. "Alright!" Momo said holding out her hand. Jaebum handed her his money. Momo walked into the shop and ordered a carenel cappucino for Jaebum.

"Here!" Momo said arriving at the alley and handing Jaebum the coffee along with the change. "Oh! Thanks." Jaebum said looking up from his phone. "I thought you ran away with the money." Jaebum confessed. Momo shook her head. "I may be poor but I won't steal." Momo smiled. Jaebum suddenly felt a tingle in her heart and felt weird. Momo was about to leave when Jaebum held her wrist. "Yes?" Momo asked turning around. "Can I at least walk you home?" Jaebum asked. "Why?" Momo questioned. "To express my gratituide for helping me." Momo sighed. "My house is in Busan near the country side." Momo said.

"That's fine. I can walk." Jaebum said. Momo shook her head. "Nah, you can't even catch up with Minho oppa during the sports day." Momo said. "Don't underestimate me!" Jaebum said. "Come on, I know a short cut." Momo said holding Jaebum's wrist as she dragged Jaebum into the alley. Jaebum felt his heart tingle again and looked down at Momo's backview who was holding his wrist. Momo reached Busan in 15 minutes and there was still the bridge they haven't cross. It was just a connector to the city and country. Momo released Jaebum's wrist. "Well you can go now." Momo said. "There is no way I'm gonna get 9ut of here." Jaebum said. Momo points to the bus stop. "At least let me stay overnight, its too scary." Jaebum said. Momo laughed and shook her head walking off. Jaebum caught up with her. "Thought you were the brave and fearless, Im Jaebum." Momo said opening the entrance. Momo unlocked her door after locking the gate. 

Jaebum entered and removed his shoes after Momo and sat on the couch. "What would you like to eat?" Momo asked. "Anything." Momo shrugged and found lots of groceries. She then decided to cook kimchi stew, grilled bulgogi and some sides. Momo finished dinner quickly and called out to Jaebum to sat beside her as she only has a suqare table but the other 2 sides were near the wall and at the fridge.

"Are you not going home?" Momo asked scooping some rice. "No." Jaebum said. "What about your date with Luna?" Momo asked popping the bulgogi into . "You heard?" Jaebum asked. Momo nodded. "You guys were talking so loudly." Momo said. "Can I ask you a question? Why were you at the café for 2 hours?" Jaebum asked. "Why?" Momo asked. "Who were you waiting for?" Jaebum asked. "Who has got my Momoring's heart?" Jaebum asked. "No one, I just just enjoying the cake and the air condition." Momo said.

"Speaking of that, fo you need a fan? I can sleep on the couch. I am sorry that there is no aircondition here." Momo said. Jaebum smiled. "No worries, I sleep with the windows opened." Momo nodded. "After you're done just leave the dishes. I will wash them." Momo said. Jaebum nodded and headed off to shower with a towel. "I am sorry but you haven't got any clothes and so um, do you want my cousin's clothes? I think his body size will fit you." Momo said. Jaebum shrugged and took the t-shirt and pants he got. 

Momo washing the dishes when Jaebum came out. Jaebum scared her by wrapping his arms around Momo's waist. Momomo took off her gloves and removed Jaebum's arms turning around. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Momo asked. "Yeah I do but she won't care." Jaebum said moving forward to kiss Momo. "I will not get into your love life so find someone else." Momo said turning away and returned to washing the dishes. Jaebum turned her around again. "So, I ask again. Who got into your heart?" Jaebum asked. "No one." Momo replied. "Then why are you relectant to this?" Jaebum asked. "I do not like to get into people's love life." Momo said removing the gloves as she had finished washing the dishes. 

"You can take my bed today, I will just take the couch." Momo said taking out a spare blanket and pillow before proceeding to lie down on the couch, before Jaebum could protest.