Chapter 3

You of all

The next day....

Of course just like any other day. Momo has been up since 5am and was choppimg away in the kitchen. She prepared food for herself and Jaebum. Jawbum woke up. "Does your girlfriend like bentos?" Momo asked. "Why?" Jaebum asked. "I want to prepare one for her." Momo said. Jaebum shook her head. "No, she likes her mom's cooking best but she'll be happy to try some from my lunchbox." Jaebum said. Momo nodded and prepared more food for Jaebum. 

The 2 headed off to school after a simole breakfast. They reached the school gates and parted ways. Jeongyeon caught up with Momo. "Momoring!" Jeongyeon slammed her bag. Momo got suprised and turned around. "Jeongie!" Momo hugged Jeongyeon. The 2 linked arms as they entered the school gates. 

"Momo, don't you think Han is so handsome?" Jeongyeon asked. Han is a guy Jeongyeon has a stupid crush on for 5 years. She joined the band for him and also the cheerleading squad. They have a few interactions before. Momo shrugged. "Not my type but can do." Momo said. "Your type is none other than bad boy, Im Jaebum." Jeongyeon said. Momo hit her friend playfully. "Okay sorry." Jeongyeon apologised. 

They headed off to class which was History for 4 hours before lunch and Momo just decided to listen and write notes while Jeongyeon just followed. "Alright so as you can see, North Korea.....has once" 'RINGGGGG!!!!' The professor was interrupted but decided to stop for the day. Han approached the girls. "Hey! Ladies, join me for lunch?" Han asked. "Sure." Momo said. "Okay." Jeongyeon was trying hard to keep her cool. Han walked off first and Jeongyeon immediately squealed. "Kyaaaaa! He wanted to eat with us. Is my makeup alright? My outfit? Do I need to touch-up?" Jeongyeon was freaking out. "Girl! Chill! It's just lunch. Friendly food and stuff." Momo said as the 2 walked down the hallway. 

Momo took her lunchbox and Jeongyeon got hers. The 2 sat down and Han joined them soon. They began eating and laughing at Han's jokes. What they never noticed was that Jaebum was jealous that Han was taking his girl(wait no.)

"Mark!" Jaebum called. Mark was too busy flirting with Sana. "Mark!" Jaebum shouted. "Geez, Jaebum. Who got onto your nerves today?" Mark asked holding onto his ear. "Who is that guy?" Jaebum asked pointing with his chopsticks in Momo's direction. "Who?" Mark asked following Jaebum's chopsticks. Mark saw Han. "He is the legendary Han who broke Momo's heart. Of course, she's too nice. And I will kick his for her." Sana interrupted. Jaebum's blood boil. "What is he doing there then?" Jaebum asked. "Isn't it obvious. He's flirting with her. I really want to kick him now." Sana said. "Chill, Nana. You're not the only one." Nayeon interrupted. Jaebum looked at his sister.

"He is really a monster. Breaking my Momo's heart. And now he is flirting with Jeongyeon too?" Tzuyu slammed down on the table with her boyfriend, Yugyeom. Yugyeom had his hand on Tzuyu's waist. "I wanna lunch him for breaking Momo's heart." Jaebum said his chopsticks snapped. "Hey! Are you jealous, Oppa?" Nayeon asked. "No." Jaebum asked. "No?" Nayeon eyed her brother. "Well, good." Nayeon said. "Also, aren't you eating?" Nayeon asking.

"Oh! ! Momo!" Jaebum called holding his bento and running towards Momo and Jeongyeon. Momo turned around as Jaebum sat down beside her. "Why?" Momo asked. "No, I just wanted to trade." Jaebum said. "Okay?" Momo traded her chciken with Jaebum's pork cutlet. Nayeon could see the jealousy in Jaebum's eyes from far. "Guys! Plan A." Nayeon said as all the members gathered around and agreed with the plan A plan. Breaking Jaebum and Luna up. The members all agreed as they have never liked Luna anyway. 

After school...

Jeongyeon wanted to join Momo and walk to the subway. Thwy were walking past the school grounds to the backyard's exit as it was also possible to walk from there when they heard someone talking. Jeongyeon was walking ahead and stopped when she heard Han's voice and saw him. She squealed but she was pulled back by Momo when they saw Luna. Han and Luna turned around. Jeongyeon decided to record their conversation.

"Why can't you just break up with Jaebum?" Han was furious. "I can't! For the company's sake! When I marry him and finally get divorced he will have to give me half of his assets." Momo amd Jeongyeon gasped silently. "Assets? I have them too! Why? Is it not enough?" Han asked furiously. Luna had tears in her eyes. "No! You have everything in the world, Han everything. But I only have so little." Luna said. "You are my girlfriend! I am suppose to protect you!" Han replied. Jeongyeon was heart-broken. The 2 left silently and took the entrance. 

"Han! Luna's girlfriend!" Jeongyeon smiled. "Jeong!" Momo looked worried. "I'm fine Momo. Just need some time alone." Momo nodded as Jeongyeon took the bus back.

2 weeks later....after that incident

Momo reutrned hom after her part time job and a strong scent of alcohol could be smelled. "Hi Momo~~~You're back!" Jaebum said holding a wine bottle. "After what, Luna done. Why didn't you tell me?" Jaebum asked. "Sorry. It would destroy your relationship and you wouldn't believe me." Momo said. "Its okay, but why didn't Luna. Tell me? That . She cheated on me." Jaebum said as tears flowed out. "Yes, I know. And being drunk doesn't help it." Momo said removing the bottle and throwing it out to the dustbin. She turned around and sighed. Jaebum had passed out on the table. She carried Jaebum back to his bedroom and returned to hers...

The next day...

Jaebum woke up with a huge headache. He walked out of the room and saw Momo preparing food. "You're awake!" Momo greeted. "Why aren't you in school?" Jaebum asked. "Oh! School is off today as the teacher's have to discuss on our activities."  Momo said. "My head hurts." Jaebum grumbled. "Serves you right for drinking a whole bottle of red wine and making me carry you back into your room because you passed out." Momo said handing him some painkillers and a cup of water before returning to the kitchen. She pulled out a foldable table and served breakfast for Jaebum and herself. 

Momo sat down beside Jaebum and ate together with him as they watched TV with him. "Oh yeah! I am moving to a new apartment soon." Momo said scooping the rice into . "You can move in with me." Momo said. "Thank you." Jaebum whispered. Momo smiled and scooping some bulgogi onto Jaebum's sooon. Jaebum smiled and thanked Momo before eating slowly. They ate and talked slowly. "Are you alright?" Momo asked. "Maybe." Jaebum said. "Let us go shopping soon! I have to buy new furniture." Momo said. Jaebum nodded. Momo washed the dishes and went to change. Jaebum changed and waited for Momo.

Momo changed into a cropped top and some skirt. She tied up her hair to the side. Jaebum wore a simple t-shirt and some jeans along with a belt. He had a watch on his wrist. Momo came out holding a coat and her clutch was slung over her shoulder. She locked the house gate. Jaebum was checking his phone outside. Momo called him after locking the gate. "Sunbae!" Momo called. Jaebum looked up from his phone. Momo smiled at him. "Let's go!" Momo said pulling Jaebum. They reached the bus stop and Momo reliseased she was holding onto Jaebum's arms. "Oh, sorry." Momo let go of Jaebum's arm. "It's alright." Jaebum said pulling her hand and placed it back in place. Momo smiled at Jaebum. They boarded the bus and stood together. They reached the mall and decided to go to the furniture shop.

Momo released her grip and turned to look at some decorations. Jaebum watched her features as she does that. "Sunbae, what do you think-" Momo was surprised by the sudden closeness. "I prefer yiu calling me Oppa." Jaebum said. "Oppa? What do you think of this?" Momo asked again, smiling. Jaebun withdraw his head and looked at the decoration. It was a chandelier. "It is alright." Momo smiled and added it to the cart. "Ah! What about your room?" Momo asked as they approached the furnitures. 

A shop assistant approached them. "Welcome, Miss Momo." Momo smiled. "How much is this?" Momo asks. "This is one of the less quality." The shop assistant replied. "Give us your best quality then." Momo said. The shop assistant led them to a mattress. Momo nodded. 'Add this to my apartment. The shop assistant nodded. "Ah! Along with the couch I requested." The shop assistant bowed and left. Momo and Jaebum appraoched the cashier and placed all the decorative items. "Ah! Send thia to the office." Momo said. The cashier bowed. Momo and Jaebum left after paying. 

"What was that all about?" Jaebum asked. "Ah! I never told you identity. I am the heir of Doiuse. I just wanted to experince normal life that's why." Momo explained as they entered a resturant. Jaebum held the door for Momo. Momo smiled and thanked him. The waiter greeted them and led them to a private room and closed the door. "I thought we could have a private meal." Momo said. Jaebum smiled. The chef brought in their speacialty and left.

Momo and Jaebum shared small talks and left after awhile.  "Oppa, can we go to the carnival." Momo asked. Jaebum just nodded. Momo smiled and linked arms with Jaebum and led him to the nearby carnival. Momo pulled him into a shop. She went to the headbands corner and chose a rabbit headband. Jaebum came over and Momo handed him a hat. "Put this on!" Mkmo begged. Jaebum sighed and checked the mirror as he placed it on. Momo smiled and took out her phone and took a selfie with Jaebum. 

They walked around the place and played every game. Momo saw a plushie she really wanted. She appraoched the shop and tried aiming the board but failed. Jaebum sighed he took the bowl of arrows from Momo and started throwing it. He threw it all and every single one hit the red mark. The stall owner handed Jaebum the plushie and went on to serve another customer. Jaebum handed Momo the plushie and Momo hugged the bear pkushie tightly while smiling. "Thanks oppa." Momo smiled. Jaebum thought it was time to confess to Momo. "Momo." Jaebum called. Momo looked at him. "Yes?" She asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jaebum asked. "Alright, I will." Momo said. Jaebum hugged her and soun her around. Momo giggled. 

"Thank you." Jaebum planted a kiss on her forehead. Momo smiled. "Ah! Today, we will be moving." Momo said. "The apartment has been ready." Momo said. A car was waiting for them. "Good evening Miss Momo." Driver Kim, her chauffeur greeted. "Hello, Mr Kim. Sorry to keep you waiting." Momo said. Mr Kim smiled and opened the car door. Momo entered with Jaebum. Mr Kim closed the door and went to the driver's seat. Momo rested her head on Jaebum's shoulder. 

When they reached the apartment. Mr Kim greeted them before leaving again. Momo smiled and linked arms with Jaebum as they entered. The apartment was fully furnished. It was on ground level. It had a big kitchen Momo could use and also 2 seperate rooms.

Jaebum's room was titled 'Underworld'. The main colours were black and a little white here and there. Momo was just well, since she a little girly so her room is floral and pink with plushies, bed and a walk-in-wardrobe which she hosted her collection of shoes and handbags and dresses, coats and assceries like hairpins, bows and stuff. Jaebum also had one but it is about 20 cm shorter than Momo's. The wardrobe also had a big mirror and a kind of space which resembles a runway.

The living room has a chandelier hanging, a huge L shaped couch, a large screen TV, some nice TV cabinet and a coffee table. Next to it is just the balcony. Momo also has a study. It was pink and girly, it has pink carpets all over and it it connected to her wardrobe and her private bath. The bath has a bathtub and a shower. Also some spa treatment thing. It also has a huge basin and a remote toilet bowl (like those in Japan.) 

Basically, this place is expensive. They had dinner already and so they decided to just netfliex and chill...and went to bed.