Chapter 4

You of all

The next day...

Momo prepared breakfast and lunchboxes again. Jaebum woke up to sound of sizzling and saw Momo cooking in the kitchen. Jaebum backhugged Momo wnd kissed her cheeks. "Hello, babe." Jaebum greeted sleepily. Momo smiled. Jaebum went to wash up. "Well, it is going to be difficult but I have to announce the break up." Jaebum sighed. Momo smiled. "I'll send the car for you." Momo said. Jaebum nodded and grabbed his bag and lunchbox, heading downstairs as the car has already arrived. Momo placed all the dishes in the dishwahser and headed off. She waited for the car at the entrance or the apartment...

In school...

Jaebum sighed and arrived in a car. Luna went up to greet him and was about to give him a kiss when Jaebum rejected her. "I'm sorry, Luna. I can't do this anymore." Jaebum said. "Why?" Luna asked. "I want a breakup." Jaebum sighed. "What? Is there something I did wrong? Or-?!" Luna was interrupted. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WRONG KIM LUNA! YOU ING CHEATED ON ME FOR YOUR COUSIN?" Jaebum shouted. Of course it was in the hallway and everyone saw. People started whispering. "Oh my god. Luna cheated on Jaebum?" One said. "How could she?" Another said. 

Luna was flustered. "There must be a mistake." Luna replied. "There is no mistake, Kim Luna." Jeongyeon said. Jeongyeon took out a video recording. Luna froze. "Now, explain! EXPLAIN." Jaebum shouted. "No, Jaebum. It was not me. It was him who forced me together, please, you got to believe me." Luna begged. "Of course, evidence is evidence. I found a new girl." Jaebum said. Momo stride down the hallways with students crowding her. She is popular after all. "Momo! Please take a photo with me." A student said. Momo just took the phone and made a peace sign taking a selfie with the student and then returning it again. 

Jaebum walked up to Momo and hugged her. Everyone gasped. "Jaebum and Momo? Makes sense. Better match than Luna who is pathetic." A student said. Jaebum kissed Momo's cheeks. Momo giggled. Jaebum pulled away and took Momo's hand as they walked down the hallway. All the students went 'Ouuu~~~' Momo covered her fwce as she was embarrassed.

The twice mafia and got7 caught up with them. "Hey, Lovebirds!" Mark called his arms around Sana's waist. Momo blushed. Mina and Bambam walked together. Tzuyu and Yugyeom together. Youngjae and Dahyun. Jackson and Chaeyoung. Jinyoung and Nayeon together. Nayeon caught up with the 2. "Momo. You are quite something to steal my brother's heart in 2 weeks. Not even Luna can do that." Nayeon teased. Momo blushed at that command and hide her face in behind Jaebum. "Guys don't bully her." Jaebum said. "It is me who should be saying it oppa." Nayeon replied. Jinyoung laughed at the comment. "Don't cheat on Momo." Tzuyu said. "Or I will chop off your head and bury your body right at the center of Earth." Sana crossed her amrs. "Momo!" Jeongyeon called. Momo looked up and saw Jeongyeon and went up to hug her. "Babe! Chill." Mark kissed Sana's lips. Momo gasped at that. "Dk you want to try it?" Jaebum asked. Momo shook her head. 

"Im Jaebum!" Onew shouted. It was Shinee of course. "Im Jaebum, I respect you. But if you hurt my favorite dongsaeng one. I will kick your very slowly." Onew whispered. "Oppa!" Momo let go of Jeongyeon and went to hug Onew. Onew smiled. Jaebum was throwing death daggers at Onew. Momo turned around and saw Jaebum stoned with his hands clenched into a fist. Momo smiled and pecked his cheeks. Jaebum smiled immediately. "Idiot." Nayeon said. Mark smacked Jaebum's back. "What happened to the might Im Jaebum?" Yugyeom asked. "I will kill you. Yugyeom." Jaebum walked towards Yugyeom. Tzuyu stood between the two. "Don't hit him please!" Tzuyu gave her puppy eyes. "Be grateful your girlfriend is saving you." Jaebum said. Tzuyu turned around and pecked Yugyeom's lips. 

Jaebum went next to Momo. Momo pecked his lips. "Be grateful I'm giving you my first kiss." Momo said. Jaebum smiled. "Thank you babe." Jaebum said. They had no classes since it was a free and easy. So the gang decided to go to the caféteria. Jaebum and Momo had to go to the washroom. 

Momk entered the washroom and was washing her hands when Luna attacked her. "How could you steal Jaebum away from me?" Luna hitted Momo. Luckily, the Twice mafia came to her rescue as they were worried. Nayeon opened the door and saw Momo getting slapped by Luna and her friends. "KIM LUNA!" Nayeon screamed. Luna was frightened. The got7 gang also heard the shouting and since they were at the hallway. Jaebum and the boys walked tkwards the sound. Momo was kneeling on the floor. Her hair and clothes were wet.

Jaebum saw the state of Momo and was shocked. Luna backed away. "Kim Luna! What did you do to my girlfriend?" Jaebum asked. "The water pipe broke." Luna lied. "So you need to slap her." Nayeon crossed her arms. Tzuyu picked up Momo with a towel. Momo was shaking and couldn't stand propely. Tzuyu held her before she fell. "Luna, this is unacceptable. How could you slap her?" Jaebum asked. "Why, why? Why can't I do it? You left me for this sick !" Luna pointed at Momo. "DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE WEAK BECUASE YOU ARE NOT!" Luna screamed at Momo. "GO AWAY. KIM LUNA. YOU DO NOT SCREAM AT MOMO!" Tzuyu screamed. "Momo!" Tzuyu relieased Momo looked sick. Momo was brought back to the car by the girls.

Jaebum shook his head and left. Luna grabbed his arm. "Well, please come back to me." Luna begged. Jaebum released her grip. "You are not the old bright and cheerful Luna I remember. You are just rebelious and a mentally ill person. Get some help." Jaebum said before walking off. Luna just burst into tears as her friends gather around her to comfort her. 

Jaebum appraoched the car. Momo had fallen asleep already. Tzuyu came out to let Jsebum in. Jaebum and Momo drove back to the apartment whike the others made a note to visit Momo later. Jaebum helped Momo to the apartment. Momo went to take a warm shower and came out. Jaebum kissed her. Momo smiled. "So? What do you think about getting bodyguards?" Jaebum asked. "I already have them." Momo said. "I know, I want you to bring them around with you." Jaebum said. Momo nodded. 

The gang came over to check on Momo. "Come on, house tour!" Momo said. The gang cheered. They started off with the living room and the kitchen. Thye also saw Jaebum's dark room and his wadrobe. "Come on, my room next." Momo said. Momo opened the door of her room and everyone was shocked of their lives. Her room was the best.

"I cannot believe you made your room this nice!" Jihyo said. "Where did you get the wallpaper from." Nayeon asked. "Liz Lisa sponsered it." Momo said. "The carpet is really great." Dahyun added. "Ah! This is my walk-in-wadrobe." Momo said opening a random door. The girls squealed and gasped as Momo had a great collection of bags, coats, clothes and acesseries that are in a transperant drawer. The girls walked around inside the wadrobe. "Umm, Oppas. You guys can watch TV or Game." Momo said. The boys nodded and closed the door of Momo's room. "Hey! Girls. I have a limited edition bag here!" Momo said. The girls continued exploring and left as they all had dates. 

Jaebum knocked on the door and entered Momo's room. Momo was packing her room. "Hey babe!" Jaebum called. "Shall we go out for dinner?" Jaebum asked. "Oh, Alright!" Momo said. "I need to change." Momo said. Jaebum nodded and close the door behind him. Momo changed into a crop top and aome skinny jeans. She combed her hair and put on some light makeup. She packed her phone, wallet and some makeup along with tissues into her small clutch bag. Jaebum has changed into a black T-shirt and blue jeans. He has a bracelet in one hand and a watch in another. 

Jaebum took Momo's hand and they walked down the streets together. Their bodyguards kept some distance away from them. They were looking at some stufd with some guys came up to them. "Are you im Jaebum?" A guy asked. "Yes, who are you?" Jaebum asked. "I am officer Park from Incheon Police Station. Im Jaebum you are suspected of Drug Trafficking and murder of 12 people. Please follow me." Officer Park said. Momo froze. The police cuffed Jaebum and brought him to the car. "Ma'am please xome to the police station with us." The officer said. Momo's bodyguards, Simon, William and Woody caught up with Momo. "My lady!" Simon called. "They are my bodyguards. We will follow the car from behind." Momo said. "Ma'am please enter the car." A officer said. Simon whispered something into the officer's ear. The officer gasped and just nodded. Simon opened the car door and Woody sat beside Simon who was driving. William followed them from his car. 

Momo reached the police station and rushed in with Simon. The police officers bowed and led her into the investigation room. Officer Choi was inspecting her. "Well? Do you know who he has killed." Momo shook her head. "You know that you will be in greater trouble if you continue this act!" Officer Choi shouted. "I ALREADY SAID I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ACT!" Momo screamed.

Officer Park entered. "Choi! She has a shock of her life too." Officer Park said placing a cup of water on the table. "Thank you." Momo whispered. "I apologise for the act just now." Officer Park said. "No, it's alright." Momo whispered. "Can, you explain what all this is about?" Momo shook. "Ma'am, calm down." Officer Park said. "He is just suspected of drug trafficking and murder." Officer Park said. "Drug trafficking? Murder? No, Jaebum wouldn't do that. He is too scared to harm people let alone a fly." Momo had tears in her eyes. "Ma'am, we suspect that he has someone hiding." Officer Park said. "Hiding?" Momo asked. "He is just trying to get someone out of trouble!" Officer Choi was fustrated. Momo flinched at the loud voice and moved towards Simon. "My lady! Are you alright?" Momo nodded. Simon gave Momo her pills and Momo calmed down. "Can I see the evidence?" Momo asked. Officer Park nodded and handed her the computer. Jaebum has confessed during the interview that Jaebum has killed all the people. Momo sobbed. "May I see him?" Momo asked. Officer Park nodded. 

Momo was led out of the room and into a room. Jaebum was cuffed onto the table. Momo sat down slowly. "What are you doing here? I'm just a criminal. I have landed you to danger." Jaebum said. "Jae...Jaebum? You didn't do it right? Right?" Momo asked. "Yes I did. I killed everyone. Including your parents! I hated their guts. I hated them. I even killed Chanyeol. Why is it wrong? Is it wrong to be sined?" Jaebum shouted. Momo shook her head. "No, Jaebum. You're just not on the right mind." Momo refused to believe everything now. "Momo, I'm deeply sorry. But I did everything. Killing and Drug trafficking. I did it all. I even killed Chanyeol and your everything." Momo suddenly froze. "I will wait for you. I believe in you." Momo's voice shook. Momo took her clutch as she got up. She got back to the apartment and cried herself to sleep.