Chapter 2

You of all

The next day...

Jaebum woke up to the sound of chopping and headed outside. He walked to the kitchen and saw Momo cooking. "Oh, you're awake. Sunbae-nim. Sorry for yesterday. Um, I have breakfast and would you like a lunchbox?" Momo asked. Jaebum just nodded. Momo prepared her lunchbox and Jaebum's. Jaebum changed into his uniform. "Oh! Sunbae. The uniform is a little we. I washed it yesterday night after you slept but luckily, it dried faster than I thought." Momo said smiling while removing the apron she was already dressed in her uniform. 

They quickly ate breakfast and prepared to go to school. Momo and Jaebum walked to school together. Luna spotted them at the school entrance and linked arms with Jaebum. "What are you doing with Bummie?" Luna asked. "She just let me stayed at her place since it was already late. She also got me and you a lunchbox." Jaebum cuts in. Luna looked at Momo. "Ah! The girl from yesterday. Thank you for your paper." Luna said. Momo just nodded and entered the school. Momo was at her locker and was talking to Jeongyeon.

"Momo, so what did I saw at the school gate?" Jeongyeon asked. "Nothing! Jaebum was just over at my house because he was scared of going home late." Momo said. Jeongyeon shrugged. She , the other Twice had been trying hard to get the 2 together.

Jeongyeon and Momo headed off to class. They sat together as the rest of the mafia had other classes. It was Buisness Class again. Jeongyeon was trying hard not to sleep as she hated her parents for putting her in this stupid class. Komo just helped her with the notes. Jeongyeon was very happy that it was lunch as the 6 hour boring lesson took forever.

"I cannot believe you could listen to that teacher for 6 hours straight Hirai Momo. It was so boring!" Jeongyeon grumbled. "Come on, Jeong. It was not that bad." Momo said walking towards her locker. Jeongyeon leaned against her beside Momo's after she placed her things inside. "NOT BAD? Of course you would think that it is great Momo. You don't have parents who force you to take ridiculous classes." Jeongyeon said but regretted. Momo sighed as she closed her locker while holding her lunchbox.

 Momo's parents own Doiuse, a big brand sponsor for all the branded goods and the best magazine company ever but they don't force Momo or anything. They have passed away 3 years ago die to a car crash. Momo had longed to take over the company and so she took the buisness course only to hear her parents have passed away. Momo didn't even to see their faces because they were covered fully. 

Momo began to walk again. "Hey! Momoring, I'm sorry. I was just fustrated." Jeongyeon said. Momo smiled sadly. "I know, I am an ophran and that's the end." Momo said. "I have classes. Momo, go for lunch yourself." Jeongyeon said running again with her books. Momo shook her head and smiled as she heads to the caféteria. She found an empty table and sat down. Shinee approached.

"How's my favorite dongsaeng?" Onew asked. Momo's face lit up and jumped up as she hugged Onew. "Oppa! You're here!" Momo said. Onew laughed and sat her down. "Hey, what is with the sad face." Momo smiled. "No, Oppa. I'm sad we aren't in the same class anymore!" Momo pouted. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng misses me." Onew said. "But I think they don't." Momo said pointing behind Onew. Onew turned around and see Jongkey kissing. Taeminho having a blast by Minho with his arm around Tamin's wrist and Minho whispering some stuff making Taemin giggle. Onew sighed. "Ignore those gays. Your innocence will be ruined." Onew said. The two couples heard it. "Hey!" They shouted. Momo just stared blankly. Onew shook his head as Shinee and him walked off after saying goodbye. 

Momo opened her lunchbox and started eating completely unaware of Jaebum who was sitting at the side who was throwing death daggers at Onew. Luna then approached Momo. "Hello." Momo stood up and bowed to Luna. Luna smiled and signalled her to sit down. "I want to thank you for letting Jaebum at your place and I must say. You are someone smart." Luna said. Momo blushed and thanked Luna. Luna liked this little girl already. 

Momo finished her bento and decided to leave school. She had no other classes but just wanted to stay in school to eat. Momo walked home and washed her bento box along with her clothes. She sat down and releaxed. 

At night...

Momo was preparing for school when she heard the doorbell rang. Momo opened the door and saw Jaebum(wait what?) and a big lugguage bag in his hands. "Sunbae-nim!" Momo greeted as she opened the gate. "Sunbae, what are you doing?" Momo asked. "I got kicked out." Jaebum said. "Aren't there other places you could visit?" Momo asked. "Nope! Everyone is busy me going there is a hassile." Jaebum said entering the place. Momo sighed and closed the gate. "Ah. You can have this room. It is next to mine. I'll clean it up for you." Momo said turning the lights on and she quickly cleaned up the room snd changed the bedsheets. Jaebum entered the room and settled down a little.

Momo proceeded to make dinner for Jaebum and herself. They sat down and ate tigether. Momo prepared Bibimbap. "What about your girlfriend's place?" Momo asked scooping the Bibimbap that was already mixed. "I don't like her." Jaebum confessed. "Then why get together?" Momo asked. "Well, it is all for buisness purposes." Jaebum said. Momo nodded. "Do you understand what I'm saying." Momo nodded. "With you and Luna being together. Im Inc and Moons can rise together as stocks will rise and the media will get your attention one both of this companies." Momo said. Jaebum nodded. "How did you?" Jaebum asked. "As a student of Buisness Class. I obviously learn it." Momo replied smiling. Jaebum felt a tingle in his heart. Sometheing he never experienced before, not even with Luna. 

Momo went to shower after washing the dishes and changed into her night gown. Jaebum also changed and the 2 had supper before going to their respective rooms. Momo did her homework first before sleeping.