四 (Four, final)

Not the normal way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah, Himchan panicked when his brain actually listened to the words he just said, but it was already too late and he only saw as the other frowned and in matter of seconds he was being dragged to his room and tossed to the bed with the other on top, pinning him to the bed by pressing his shoulders against it.

“Who you think you are?! I’m going to leave Junhong with you- what you think you’re playing?!” The other said in a slightly louder voice, reason of why he dragged him to another room.

“I-I’m not playing anything!” He defended himself, frowning softly “I just- I just want to help, he’s young and you, you don’t look like a bad person either!” He said, knowing it sounded as a pretty lame excuse, but that was truth nevertheless.

The other didn’t say anything, he continued looking at him with those emotion-filled eyes, increasing the grip he had on his shoulders getting stronger with every second till he stopped at noticing the small whimper of pain he let out. He let go of them and slowly removed himself from on top of him, sitting back down on the bed’s corner.

“I’m not planning anything, you know…” Himchan muttered while he sat up slowly “Look, I don’t know why both of you have this kind of life and I don’t want you to tell me if that’s what you want I just- I just want to help okay?”

Bang didn’t say anything for a long time, just continued looking at the ground with his arms crossed “You’re really weird.” He said after a while.

“I prefer to be called unique rather than weird, but yes, I think I am.”

After all, there was no way someone could think in a normal explanation for what he was saying and doing, that only said you’re crazy or just dumb, but he didn’t really care, it’s what he felt and he had always been a person that followed his instincts.

“Why you can’t be just a goddamn normal hostage…” He groaned, running his hands through his hair “Why you have to cause so many problems!”

Himchan understood, he was sure he was the first hostage that wasn’t mad about them breaking into his house and keeping him from calling for help and instead offering to take care of them.

Now that he thought about it… it was really crazy.

“Well, that’s just how I am.”

-

They spent a couple of hours in the room, not really talking, the so called Bang just staring at the squirming figure of Himchan without doing anything that could say he wanted to say or do something, just staring, making him feel slightly nervous, thinking that maybe he was considering murder as an option to his criminal life.

“Hyung?”

It was, thankfully, Zelo’s voice that made the other look away and move, standing up and walking back to the living room, Himchan moving slowly behind him, but staying by the door, looking at both.

“Hey there, Zelo” The older smiled, ruffling the boy’s hair while he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

“I’ll be ready to leave in a second, hyung, don’t worry” He said, Himchan noticing the sad tone that lingered on his tone when he talked, but that tried to hide with all this might.

“About that…” Himchan bit his lip and even stopped breathing, the other hadn’t really said what they were going to do, the only sure thing was that Zelo was staying “We won’t be going… not anymore.”

The younger blinked several times, looking at his hyung with wide eyes while his I just woke up mode not fully understanding why he was saying that and almost jumping out of the sofa f it wasn’t for the older that pulled him back by his waist.

“I-Is police here?! D-Did we got caught?! Let’s escape!”

“Easy there, easy there Zelo” Yongguk groaned when the other accidentally hit his shin “There’s no police in here, is a decision made by other circumstances.”

Zelo stopped squirming on his hyung’s hold and looked at him, following his eyes to Himchan’s figure by the door and tilting his head in confusion “What you mean hyung…?”

A long sigh left the man’s mouth before he pushed him to sit on the sofa once more, patting his head “Let’s just say that you deserve a better life.”

Zelo’s eyes flashed with excitement before he looked back at him “Wait… You’re staying with me, right hyung?”

Himchan tensed once more, he said we’re but man that Bang was confusing.

“I am, can’t leave you behind and you know it.” He smiled, showing a gummy smile that almost sent Himchan to the floor for gods know what reason.

The younger seemed more excited than anything and even bounced a couple of times on the sofa, that only said how much he wanted to have a more normal life and Himchan felt happy that he opened his mouth.

“But wait hyung, we’re we going to stay? Do we have the money to be somewhere?”

“You will be staying with me, as you can see we fit here” Himchan finally said, walking closer to both “Just one thing, I’m not sleeping in the closet again.”

He felt somehow proud when the older laughed softly, shaking his head while the younger smiled even more brightly.

“Thank you so much, hyung!” He said happily, standing up and walking slowly to the bathroom door.

“It’s nothing little one” Himchan chuckled, stopping the other with his next sentence “Oh and Zelo, you will have to look for a school for you.”

 This time both were sure the other was close to having a heart attack for the way his eyes widened “R-Really?”

“Yeah, really, I’m sure you’re smart enough to get on the level you are supposed to be.”

A small gasp left Himchan when the younger threw himself to him and hugged him tightly, making him tumble back and fall… on top of Bang.

“Thank you so much!” He said while pressing his face to his neck, ignoring the way they both of them were on top of the other and Himchan’s blush.

“Hey it’s nothing, really…” He mumbled, avoiding the older gaze.

“And hyung, my name is Junhong.”

♦♦♦

It would be a complete lie to say that it hadn’t been awkward, at least between Himchan and Bang. That night, Himchan decided Junhong could sleep in his bed if he wanted since he was slightly sore for sleeping two days in that sofa, he and Bang were going to take the sofa for today and although the younger was shy about it, ended up accepting when he felt how comfortable his bed was.

Himchan still remembered how they didn’t say much after he went to sleep and just concentrate in putting the things he packed back into their p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter