三 (Three)

Not the normal way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the things Himchan loved doing more was sleeping, it wasn't that he was someone that only thought about having a healthy life, but he really felt better if he slept his normal eight hours, furthermore, he sometimes enjoyed waking up past 10 in the morning. That's why he needed to say that waking up due slamming his shin on something wasn’t something he liked as a wake-up call.

Groaning, he sat up to rub the throbbing leg while he wondered why his back hurt so much if his bed was so comfortable, soon remembering he wasn't really sleeping on his bed when he saw his clothes hanging above him and what looked like his shoes in a messy pile at his left, not even mentioning the restriction he soon found around his wrists. Leaving his poor shin, he moved his hands to rub his eyes that were still kind of refusing to open, he slowly stood up, trying the door in hopes of finding it open but ending with the broken heart when he realised it was still closed.

What if they were gone? Was that Bang guy so heartless to leave him trapped inside there without any way of freeing himself or calling for help? He needed to say he doubted it, the younger seemed too nice to let the other do that and the later even thanked him yesterday, seriously those two weren't normal thieves at all.

it was after what felt like hours for him that he heard noises coming from the door, seeing it opening after a couple of seconds and the figure of the oldest standing there, looking down at his figure sitting against the wall.

“There’s breakfast” He said with that deep voice he had, crossing his arms.

It took Himchan a moment to understand he meant they were going to have breakfast and he was included in the plan. Sighing softly, he pushed his body in an awkward angle to stand up thanks to his bound wrists, gasping softly when the other helped him up and ended up guiding him to the table.

The younger, as expected, was already at the table, his face, although still a little bit pale, looked better than how it looked yesterday and he was smiling a little bit more “Oh, hyung, good morning!” He said, looking a bit embarrassed since, well, they were in his house without his permission.

“Hey there, how are you feeling today?” He asked, going to sit next to him and ignoring more or less the other that was looking at them.

“Still tired, but better thanks to you” He said with the same smile, pushing a plate of rice towards him “I-I made this, I hope it’s not bad.”

Himchan smiled nevertheless, taking the chopsticks the other left at the plate’s side and did his best to start eating, humming in content since it wasn’t bad, he cooked better than Youngjae at least “It’s good, don’t worry.”

He saw as Zelo smiled proudly and went to whisper something in the man’s ear that made him chuckle and smile, humming happily before sitting down once more and starting to eat from his own bowl.

There was something funny in all of this, the way the three of them were eating so calmly and normally felt good, Himchan couldn’t deny that he liked the feeling. He didn’t really want it to end.

“We’re leaving tonight, Zelo” Unfortunately it wasn’t something he could decide and he actually gasped when he heard his words.

“Oh, but… Okay hyung” He could swear that the Younger looked sad with the sudden revelation and that it felt as if he didn’t want to leave, feeling he shared with him to be honest.

The older nodded, picking up the empty bowls and walking to the kitchen, leaving the other two to sink in their own sad thoughts about leaving or staying. At least until Zelo stood up and walked to sit down on the floor, right in front of his janggu, poking it in an absentminded way.

“Do you know how to play it?” He asked, not liking seeing him so sad.

“Oh, not really?” He looked back at him, shaking his head “Do you?”

“I do, I’m a master” He joked, smiling at hearing him laugh and standing up to walk to him, sitting at his side “I play several traditional instruments.”

“That’s amazing! You think you could show it to me?” He asked with an excited tone, looking at him with sparkling eyes.

“I could, but… I need my hands” He said, lifting his tied hands for him to see.

“Oh…” He saw the younger frowning, looking back at the kitchen “Hyung! Can I untie his hands? Want to hear him play this!”

The other immediately peeked out from the kitchen, looking with a small frown at the two that weren’t really moving, reaching them with three large steps “Play what?”

“This… jang- jjang”

“Janggu” Himchan chuckled, shaking his head lightly at how adorable he looked with fumbling with his words.

 “Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter