ニ (two)

Not the normal way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fear started to subside in Himchan’s body while the man moved around his house taking a backpack and packing food mainly, along with some medical supplies. The younger was still in the kitchen, he could hear him moving pans and plates around and even opening and closing the fridge.

Thy weren’t the typical thieves you could expect, he thought they were going to take everything valuable from his house and leave him there to struggle for hours till he managed to free himself. He wasn’t really expecting them to take their time and ignore his wallet, his phone, his credit card and only getting food.

After an hour or so, the younger emerged from the kitchen with a plate of almost everything he had in his fridge and walked to the older “Hyung, eat! I made it for you.”

If he wasn’t tied up and gagged to this uncomfortable chair, he would have cooed at his cuteness, but since it wasn’t the case, he could only sigh.

“Thank you, Zelo, did you eat well?” The other smiled, ruffling his blond and curly hair.

“I did! I’m so full… But my head hurts.” He said with a faint pout.

“I know, but don’t worry, it will pass now that you ate.” He replied, taking the plate from his hands.

Himchan needed to admit those two were easily the cutest brothers he had ever seen, unfortunately, he couldn’t think much about it when the smell reached his nose and his stomach growled loudly, making him blush.

“I think he’s hungry, hyung…” Zelo said, moving close to him “He was about to have breakfast after all…”

The older looked at him, those black eyes staring into his own, making him feel a funny feeling in his stomach and body and wonder why he reacted like this.

“Go take a nap, Zelo, don’t worry.” He finally said without looking away from his eyes.

The younger nodded and jumped to the sofa, curling up like a cat and closing his eyes, his breathing becoming even and soft in a matter of seconds.

The bound man shifted on his seat when he saw the older getting closer and leaving the plate on the coffee table in front of him, pulling out a small blade and causing him to whimper and struggle lightly.

“Don’t scream.” He said simply, reaching to pull the gag down with his free hand.

Himchan swallowed, feeling his mouth dry “I won’t do it, put that away.” He muttered, his eyes never leaving the blade in his hand.

The man didn’t move it for a couple of seconds more before putting it back in his pocket, moving to sit on the coffee table and taking the plate in his hands, collecting some rice with the spoon and raising it to his lips “Open up.”

Himchan’s whole face turned a deep shade of red when the spoon touched his lips “What you think you’re doing? I can eat by myself!” He said, not raising his voice since he didn’t want to disturb the one that was sleeping.

“I’m not untying you so it’s this or no eating for you.”

He wanted to scream, break the legs of the chair and kick his so hard he was going to jump. But he couldn’t and after thinking calmly about it, he realised the other was being kind enough to offer food when he could have just left the plate in front of him knowing he couldn’t reach it. Sighing, he opened his mouth reluctantly and started to eat.

The older didn’t seem affected at all by his conflicted emotions and actions, instead just focusing on feeding him slowly and making sure he didn’t scream by patting his pocket where the blade was so he remembered the threat. It was until half of the plate was gone that he placed it down and reached to take one of the bottles of water he packed before and brought it to his lips, letting him drink till he had enough.

“Thank you…”

It was in that moment that Himchan saw the other showing emotions of his face, seeing the surprise flashing in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter