Escaped

Journey to find love

[Jiyong]

Hi! My name is kwon jiyong, the only son of the most powerful and wealthy family in the city. My family controlled most of the goods and farming area. We always do charities and help those people who needed help. Although I am rich but I always tell myself to be thankful and help those people around me but there is only one thing i hated which is helping my future wife by the name of Sandara Park. I wouldn't have hated her so much if she weren't betrothed to me since birth.

Nobody had actually asked me if i agreed on being betrothed to her, and it was always my job to keep her safe at all times. It was totally fine from the start as she is 2 years younger than me, but as time passes by i got so tired of always being there for her. I was fed up with the hero rescuing the beauty everytime when she was in trouble. As a matter of fact she was not even a beauty and she doesn't even have a mind of her own, always being manipulated by our parents.

I have always hated being controlled, I wanted to marry whomever I desire and love but not in this way, I couldn't even hang out with any other girls. It has always been dara if I ever needed a partner to parties.

My parents announced that as soon as I turn 18, I would have to marry her. I hated that day, so I tried my best to get away from all this madness by applying for universities in the states. My parents finally agreed to let me go only under one condition that I will have to return back as soon as I graduated.

The day came that I am finally free from all this, I am finally going to America, away from all these and away from her. I was glad that the wedding is postpone to a later date as I don't wish to marry a weakling, a person that can be manipulated by anyone. I turn around giving her a nod and catching her looking back at me with big watery eyes.

[Dara]

I watch him leave with a heavy heart but don't be mistaken, the tears the sad feeling creeping within my heart wasn't for him. It was for his good friend that he brought along with him, the guy that I like, youngbae.

Bearing the same feeling as jiyong had towards me, I can never look at him as a soul mate. It was true that whenever I am in trouble, he will be like my hero saving me. He didn't do it out of willingness but because he had to. I knew he hated it although he didn't say it out loud but his actions show it all.

But youngbae was different, he was always nice and gentle to me. He treated me with care even though he doesn't have the responsiblites to do so. At least he was the only person that was true to me.

In my younger years, I would always depend on jiyong and youngbae to look after me, to rescue me when I needed help. But I know that I can't always depend on them, I need to be strong, being a weakling means I will always be look down upon whenever i stand beside jiyong.

This time i told myself, it is finally time for me to learn to grow up and be strong. But why jiyong had to bring youngbae away from her, why can't he just leave alone. I always knew I shouldn't like youngbae and I could never be together with him but seeing him was enough for me. I remembered when I fall down the hill once, youngbae came all the way saving me and taking care of me while jiyong just gave me cold shoulder even mumbling that I was too clumsy, but with youngbae smiles even hearing mean words from jiyong brightens my day.

Now that the both of them were gone, I am going to be independent and proof to jiyong that I am not a weakling anymore.

 

This is a boring chapter but please bare with me :) Its just a introduction, I hope you will like my story as I am a new writer!

Enjoy reading~