Chapter three: Him again

Cant You Remember Me? [EXO:KAI]

2 weeks have passed and he didn't show up at the café again, and now I have a week off. I couldn't stop thinking about this Kim Jongin. I tried really hard to remember if I knew him. But how could I forget someone handsome like this? If I had met him before I would know for sure. Or wouldn't I?

Since Unha also had a break from university we decided to go on a short trip. Unha's parents know about me and they also know that I'm living with her and why. Luckily they accepted me living with her and they're already treating me like their own daughter altough we don't know each other that well. 
So they agreed on the both of us going on a trip and they even paid for it. I felt bad about them paying for me but I accepted it after Unha kept talikimg me into it. I will make it up to them.
We decided to go to Jeju Island so we booked a flight for Monday.
Because Unha took a lot of clothes with her she had to pay extra at the airport.
This girl loves fashion and shopping so much. She even moved some of her clothes into my closet because it was half empty.

••••
When we arrived on jeju a Taxi drove us to our hotel. We had a room together but it was really big and you could see the ocean from the balcony. After unpacking our stuff we went to the pool. We relaxed and tanned ourselves also we talked and drank smoothies.

As I stood at the bar to get another smoothie I saw a little TV on which a music video was playing. The song was really good though. But then I looked closer at the TV and got shocked. IS THAT KIM JONGIN? No way, it can't be him in the mv. I went back to Unha and she noticed my shocked face.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you know Kim Jongin?"

"Of course I know him, he's in this super cool kpop group called EXO. Why are you asking?"

"I met him," I whispered.

"No way! Where and when did you meet him?!" She shouted and people started to stare at us.

"At the café where I'm working at. He's been there twice and we talked a lot, he even drove me home and I still have the sweater he gave me when I was cold. But when he left he asked me why I couldn't remember him".

"Maybe he was just shocked that you didn't know him altough he's a famous kpop idol." That was actually plausible but still I had a weird feeling about this.

"I don't think so Unha.. He looked really sad, as if we were best friends since kindergarden. And he said that I will find out about who he is soon."

"That could still refer to the kpop idol thing."

"Yeah you're right, never mind. Maybe I'm just to stuck on it."

"Yeah maybe. Let's get out of here for some shopping."

"Okay, let's go."

I wasn't in the mood for shopping but I had to forget about that guy.

••••
We went to countless shops and Unha really bought a lot. I just had one bag with a dress and shoes in it while she had like ten bags.

"Just one last shop okay?" I was tired but she was asking so nicely.

"Aish." I groaned.

"Thank you."

Ugh this girl, she's like a little kid. She's 19 but it feels like she's still 14. But I really love her because she's like a little sister to me. And that's a great thing because in China I was the only child my parents had.

We walked into the next store and then my heart stopped for a second. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?     I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. Since when am I that confident?

"You're stalking me Mr. Kim," I grinned.

"Actually I think it's the other way around Mrs. Wu."

He bowed and I did too. Then he smirked and I blushed.

"Soo.. what are you doing here Jongin?"

"Shopping?" He furrowed his brows.

"Yeah I can see that but I mean here on Jeju."

"I needed a little vacation, what about you?"

"Same reason."

In the end I found out that he's even staying at the same hotel. Unha's parents are really rich so that's why we can stay at a hotel where kpop idols would stay. I haven't mentioned the kpop thing yet because he also hadn't lost a word about it and I didn't want to seem like a crazy fan.
When Unha came over to us she didn't even look at him so she had no clue who he actually was.

"I looked everywhere for you unnie, don't you dare leaving without saying a word again!" She scolded me.

"I'm sorry miss, that has to be my fault. I talked to Jingfei and distracted her from you." Jongin bowed lightly with an apologetic look.

The moment Unha looked at him she froze

"A-ah um.. it's totally fine" she gave me a meaningful look and fixed her appearance.

"You're Kai.. aren't you?"

"Last time I checked I was" he chuckled.

"Omo, I can't belive this. So what you said is true unnie?"

"See! I told you I know him!"

"So you remember?" He was full of hope again.

"No .. I'm sorry. I tried really hard to recall my memory."

He looked disappointed but then he flashed a smile.
And then it hit me.

"You know I had this terrible car accident-"

"When you were 16 years old, I know. But the doctor said you would remember everything you forgot someday.."

"How do you know about that?"

"You have to remember on your own or else you will never belive me."

What the..? How can he know about my accident and everything. It's true that I lost some memory. I even forgot I had parents but as soon as they came to the hospital I remembered them again.

I looked at him mouthing 'sorry' as we left the shop.

"Do you really know him unnie?"

"That's what I need to find out.. and to do that I need to do something I really hate to do."

I have to call my father.