Chapter one: Leaving

Cant You Remember Me? [EXO:KAI]

"THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOING TO STAY IN THIS HELL DAD! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE SINCE MOM LEFT YOU"

I yelled at him and got angrier because he's staying so calm. How can he even stay calm? I'm his only child, his only daughter and I wanted to leave him.

"You don't have to do this sweetheart, please don't leave me."

"Sweetheart my dad. I'm going to leave and you won't stop me."

I packed the last things and pulled my luggage out of the front door. The Cab was already waiting for me. As I got in I gave my dad one last glance and he just smiled at me with tears in his eyes. Why is this man smiling? His only child is leaving him and he's smiling?

••••

I arrived at the airport and made my way to drop off my luggage. A lot of thoughts ran trough my mind, mostly about my dad and everything that happened since my mom left him for the same reason as I was leaving him for now.
Meanwhile the lady was checking on my passport and papers and I checked my phone.

[You have 5 missed calls from dad]

I'm definitely not going to call him before I'm in Seoul. I want him to feel sad and worried even though it's not fair. But he made me feel sad everyday for the last 3 years.
My mom left us because dad became an alcoholic and didn't care about anything. He went to rehab a lot of times and just when I thought he was clean he ed up again.
Though I could always visit my mom she couldn't afford me living with her.
I just can't hate him. He's my father.

The lady snipped her fingers and brought me back to reality. I took everything back from her and went to the waiting area. My flight will leave at 3 pm and it's only one now.
I found myself walking around the airport and I was watching people doing what they were doing. When a girl suddenly started to talk to me I was a bit surprised.

"Hi my name is Shin Unha and I'm kind of lost, would you mind helping me?"

She looked really lost so I decided to help her. I couldn't say no anyway.

"Ah of course, what are you looking for?"

"I'm flying to Seoul, South Korea and I'm looking for the waiting area."

"Just follow me, I'm going there too. By the way, my Name is Wu Jingfei and it's nice to meet you."

I tried to talk polite as well because I don't want her to get a wrong impression of me.

"Okay thank you very much Jingfei."

We were walking to the waiting area and when we got there we started talking. She was really nice and also now I wouldn't be alone and bored.
She told me that she would study in Seoul and that made me happy because now I already know someone.

••••

Luckily our seats were next to each other so we could get to now each other more during the flight.
We arrived in Seoul and I told her about my father and that I just ran away without thinking about it. I have my aunt there and she would let me live with her but Unha offered me to live with her because her parents bought her a really big house.
At first I didn't want to agree because I don't want to be a burden to her but I think it's a good opportunity to start over and live my own life. So in the end I agreed to living with her.
But of course I want to get a job as fast as I can so I could also pay for our food and stuff.

I was really excited but also super nervous about living in Seoul and starting a new life. I was lucky because I met Unha and that she wants to be my friend. I really appreciated what she had offered me because I would have had a hard time living with my aunt since she's not the nicest person either.
I hope we can become good friends.
Of course I will miss China and my dad but I just can't live this life anymore.
I'm 21 years old and I think it's time to live my life the way I want to.