Awaking from a bad dream

The forgotten past of the sea - A saved tragic life

  And as she petted him on the head his chest went up and down. 

  What of a silly imagination I have, she thought, rolled her eyes and let her hand rest on his chest. But why do I feel his breath on my skin? She looked surprised on the now living corps and took her hand away. „No way!“ 

  She lied her head on his chest and harked. She could hear a weak beating heart. She quickly stood up and could feel her own heart bouncing in happiness. She didn’t know what she’ve done, but she just used her power for the first time!

  She had actually just a typical conversation. But in some kind of way or another it worked. Everyone could soon hear her dancing and jumping and shortly  everyone was next to the now breathing Lee Ji Hoon. 

 

Lee Ji Hoon

 

  A heavy coat of darkness surrounded Lee Ji Hoon and pushed his body to the ground. He felt as if he would have a bad dream, from which he could not awake. He was lonely and couldn't see anything except nothingness. It seemed as if the entire world had abandoned him. 

  All he could remember was pain and he felt as if he had to remember something very important. But he couldn't as much he tried. He asked himself, what happened and how he got in this situation, but couldn’t remember a single bit of his life. Only that he has been here.

In his whole misery he started to cry out for help, but nobody could hear him. He could hear his own scream nor could he feel anyting exept the force pushing him down to the ground. Am I dead?, he thought.

 Suddenly he could feel a warm touch on his hair.

  A soft quite voice spoke to him in the darkness. It sounded like a melody sang by a girl. Was she singing for him or was she whispering? The echo that came with her voice sounded almost like singing he thought.

  He didn’t mind much about what it was, but was happy to hear her. He was sad and happy at the same time. Though he couldn’t understand a single word she was saying, he liked her voice. 

It sounded sweet, innocent and young. He liked the feeling she gave him. Pure happiness and curiosity. He liked it, how she petted his hair. 

  The feeling of touch on his head stopped and was only suddenly replaced on his chest. Too short as he thought. But after some time he could feel a head resting on his chest, that made him breath slightly heavier. He could feel an warm breeze under his chin. It surely was that girls breath. It smelled like fresh peppermint and roses. Or was it herself? He didn’t know for sure. 

He realised that he could smell! He could not only feel her touch.

  As suddenly as the touch came it was gone and he felt lonely again. But it wasn’t that bad anymore and he hoped it wouldn’t last long. 

  He felt lighter, than before. He slowly started to move his fingers. Surprisingly he could feel them! He made a fist and than he slowly opened it again letting it rest on the hard cool floor. Cold. I can feel the cold of the floor!, the happily thought. 

  What simple things a person ould make happy. If did ever live, he hoped that he would be also happy about such small sthing. Because there were surly some people out there that couldn't do such things. He wished, that he was an understanding and careful person around such people.

  He slowly tried to open his eyes, but they were blend by a bright white light. He closed them again, surprised by the intense light. So different from the darkness he was already used to. 

  This time he did even slower open his eyes and could really open them as wide to see many heads standing above him.  He didn’t recognise the faces at all. Tired he closed his eyes and drove into a deep dream. But this time it was a good one.