The choice

The forgotten past of the sea - A saved tragic life

 While Lee Min Hoo was still hiding his face in Jun Ji-hyun’s shoulders.

  At this very moment y/n made the most hardest decision in her life. But nothing she did, felt ever that right before, like this. "There is a way to make your brother return to you." Y/n said in Korean to her friends. Jun Ji-hyun turned her head towards her in light confusion. "What do you mean?" 

Y/n eyes widen as she expected an another answer. „Well you know I.." Y/n started to stumble. Why do I always have such a bad timing?, she thought by herself. "Well I am as you know not a typical mermaid. I'm a Rusalka. And every Rusalka is born with a special ability to serve her purpose of being reborn from the deaths." she said trying to sound calm. "My ability is to let a human return to the living by myself.“

Lee Min Hoo was now also looking at her with unbelieving wet eyes. "So you say that you can make my dead brother live again?" He asked with a thin voice that didn’t match to his charming looks at all.

"Yes." Y/n answered. "But it can't be just that easy, right?" Jun Ji-hyun asked confused. Y/n answered honestly: "Your right it's not that easy. I first of all haven't done this ever before and... I heard from the sea that I will be for my entire being connected with this person who I save in some kind of way. I don't really know what that means, but I'm afraid that I will have to stay near your brother for the rest of my life and all the following next ones.“

Lee Min Hoo looked with sadly to the ground. "I want you to know," he began. "that though I want you to save my brother you shouldn't feel forced nor will I be angry or disappointed in you. Because you'll be taking a big borden on your shoulders for the rest of your life and I.." "I've already decided." You interrupted him somehow rudely. "I want to save your brother, because I know that he's a good person.“

At the same day they've made a plan to get Lee Ji Hoon without anyone noticing out of the hospital. Y/n was going thru the plan all light long, when the words of the Sea God came into her mind. What did he meant with ‚Make its soul yours.‘? She hoped that all of this turning a dead person into a living one won’t be only on a spiritual level. Like two souls in one body. Such worries made her head hurt. She soon went into her bed and hoped for some sleep.

Everything went by plan.

The computer genius Shin Won-ho hacked himself into the doctor schedules and manipulated the times, so they could get out, without a soul in their way.

Y/n and Jun Ji-hyun entered the hospital together. Y/n dressed like a nurse of this hospital and Jun Ji-hyun dressed like a doctor with her white smock and having a fake doctor license pined onto one of her many pockets. They walked fast, but not too fast to stand up from the crowd. They took one of the hospital beds with them, that stood like many others randomly in the corridors of the hospital and pushed it towards the room, where Lee Ji-Hoon lied. 

After they finally reached it, they made sure nobody was watching, by looking up and down the hallway. After that they quickly pushed the bed in the room and close the door. Noona went in and put the corps on it, while Y/n watched the floor and made sure nobody was going to stop the doctor from doing the ‚audopsy‘.

Though nobody should be here on this floor because of their friend Shin Won-ho, who made sure that their schedule would be for the next half an hour avoiding this place. You still never know. And that made Y/n very nervous.

All this situation was really odd also because they were stealing a corps out of a  hospital. But what should thez do? Just rendomly go to the doctor and tell him, that they found the cure for death?

Finally finished Jun Ji-hyun push the hospital bed with the prepared dead body out of the room. They together then pushed the hospital bath into an elevator, where an other nurse stood. There was no way, that she could see the body, because of the many white sheets, that covered it. After they reached the ground floor they walked out and started to push the hospital bed into an other corridor, where at the end a door with the letters ‚exit‘ was marked. „Hey wait!“ Y/n heard somebody in the back screaming. She got stiff and felt her heart race. Slowly Y/n turned around, while Jun Ji-hyun still pushed the bed towards the exit sign. „You’ve lost your hair pin.“ The other nurse said and pointed y/n’s hair pin towards her. „Oh, thanks.“ Y/n thanked and quickly continued her walk. She sighed in relief. Her friend Jun Ji-hyun couldn’t be seen anymore. She probably is putting Lee Ji Hoon in the van already.

And she was right. After Y/n reached the car standing in the hospitals car park. Jun Ji-hyun was finished and pushing the empty hospital bed aside and went together with y/n into the car.