CHAPTER 08 (Part 1)

[BTS FF] Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 08 (Part 1)

"Morning~" Minhyuk's sister happily greets upon seeing Eunbyul sluggishly walking in the kitchen. Eunbyul greets back with a light nod as she took a seat at the table.

 

"Uughh could you not be so loud in the morning?" Minhyuk complained as he ate some galbi. 

 

ᴀ/ɴ: ɢᴀʟʙɪ ɪs ɢʀɪʟʟᴇᴅ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʀɪʙs.

 

"Yahh! So this is how you thank me for the meal I made you?!" Minhyuk's sister remarked in a bitter tone. She then drives her attention towards Eunbyul, "So~ Eun-Byul how'd you sleep? I'm sure you're in a better mood than my idiot brother over here," she directed with her eyes.

 

"Yahh!" Minhyuk scowls, slammin his chopsticks on the table.

 

"What?" She mockingly questioned her brother with her head held high.

 

Eunbyul lets a faint giggle escape from her lips, this catches the siblings' attention, "You guys haven't changed," Eunbyul remarked taking in a spoonful of rice.

 

"Na-ah!" Minhyuk's sister shakes a finger, "Now that's where you are wrong. As you can see I've turned out to be a beautiful young lady. I own my own business, which by the way has been growing, if I do say so myself," she takes a sip of her tea, "Now my brother here on the other hand is...How should I put it nicely? Well...He's average. Nothing special about him," she explains with no interest as she hovered her chopsticks over the plate full of gyeranmari, deciding which one to eat.

 

ᴀ/ɴ:ɢʏᴇʀᴀɴᴍᴀʀɪ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏᴍᴇʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ

 

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Average?!" Minhyuk interrogated.

 

"That's right!" Minhyuk's sister strongly proclaimed.

 

"Well at least I wasn't held back a year back in primary school!" He retorted. This got on his sisters nerves, she immediately gets up from her seat and hooks her arm around Minhyuk's head, "Say that again!" She demanded as Minhyuk tried to wriggle his head out of her hold, "No way!" He retaliated. As they both continued their rioting a phone suddenly rings, causing them to freeze in place and stare at the cellphone repeatedly ringing on the table.

 

MIN-HYUK POV
Annoyed, I shoved my sisters arm off me and get ahold of my phone. 'KIM MYUNG JUN (MJ)' the screen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter