CHAPTER 08 (Part 2)

[BTS FF] Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 08 (Part 2)

EUN-BYUL POV
And here I stand in front of Minhyuk's school with arms crossed, it's reminding me of Mireuk Academy somehow.

 

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴍɪʀᴇᴜᴋ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴇᴜɴ-ʙʏᴜʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ 'ᴘᴀʀᴋ' ʜᴏᴜsʜᴏʟᴅ--ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ (ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ʙᴏʏs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs)

 

"Umm~ I think I'll head back now," I say turning the opposite direction from the school, but before I could walk away Minhyuk's sister pulls me next to her from the arm and drags me towards the building.

 

"Ohh~ come on! Enjoy the fresh air of youth," she enthusiastically comments. I gave her a dubious look as we entered the school building.

 

"Now if I remember correctly the principles office should be down this hallway," she says pointing in the direction of an empty hallway. I internally sigh to myself.

 

Finally arriving in front of an office, Minhyuk's sister knocks on the door. There was no reply. She then proceeded to pry the door open but to her discovery it was locked, "Hmm~ seems like she's not back from her administrative meeting," she mentions.

 

"Then can I go home?" I pleaded.

 

"Nope. In the meantime we'll hand my brother his lunch," as soon as she said that the school bell chimes, "Oh! That must be the lunch hour," she remarked happily as she once again dragged me down the hallway by the arm. I really need to get out of here.

People my age were roaming the halls. Their constant stares at me and Minhyuk's sister irritated me. Don't you got anything else better to do?! Haven't you seen two girls walk down a hallway before?! I could hear the whispering voices of the students as we walked by.

 

"Noona!" we both hear someone yell from across the hallway dashing towards us.

"Sanha!" She happily greets back with a wave, finally letting go of my arm.

 

"What are you doing here? Are you looking for Minhyuk hyung?"

 

"I came to drop off some documents for the principal, but since she's not in her office at the moment I'm on a mission to drop off little bro's lunch. Do you know where he is?"

 

"Yah! He's in the courtyard with the rest of the gang."

 

"Mind taking me to him?"

 

"Sure no problem," Sanha leans to the side noticing me, "Is she—"

 

"Oh! This is Lee Eun-Bi," She pulls me in front of her by the shoulders. Wanting to get out of the situation I lightly bowed and and said a quick hello that kind of muffled through my mask.

 

"I'm Yoon San-Ha," he happily greets back as he extended his hand out for a handshake. 

 

For a brief second I stare at his hand; although its a universal gesture, I can't help but feel it so foreign and unfamiliar every time. Nevertheless I returned the gesture.

 

"You don't really talk much do you," he stated, releasing from the handshake.

 

"Oh~ Eun-Byu—," Minhyuk's sister cuts in but before she could finish I quickly turn around to give her a quick glare, "I mean Eun-Bi here is a shy girl," She says cheerfully.

 

"Oh ok then. Well why don't you guys follow me then," he says leading us out to the school building.
 

——IN A DIFFERENT PART OF SCHOOL CAMPUS: THE ROOFTOP——

3RD PERSON POV
"Nothing beats the rooftop," Yoongi says under a yawn as he shuffled his head on top Hoseok's leg to find a comfortable spot.

 

"You got that right," Namjoon replies under a sigh, sitting down on the ground and leaning back, putting all the weight on his arms, slightly arching his back as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter