CHAPTER 05

[BTS FF] Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 05

"One cup of coffee, black, and a baked pear muffin with raspberry glaze,"

 

"Ok," cashier taps on the screen register, "Would you like to order anything else?"

 

"No that will be all,"

 

"Alright that will be ₩7,500," the cashier says with an eye smile. Eun-Byul pays as the cashier handed her a small red disk. Thoroughly completing her order, Eun-Byul decides to take a seat at a nearby table to wait. 

 

As she waited she could see: a man seated in the corner of the cafeteria, with his coffee cup in one hand and a book in the other. A group of middle aged woman chatting amongst themselves. A family of three seated by the window having a leisure conversation as their cute little baby girl slept in the stroller—How she wish she could be living like these normal people.

 

A buzzing sound disrupts her—slightly catching her off guard—the red disk that the cashier handed her earlier was vibrating and dimly flashed red lights, signaling that her order was ready. She got up from my seat and headed to the counter.

————MEANWHILE————

"Jungkookie~," Seokjin, Jimin, and Hoseok, enthusiastically call out as Yoongi and Namjoon quietly stood behind them smiling. Both Jungkook and Taehyun look up and flash their signature-boxy-bunny-smiles upon seeing their hyungs. A nurse was finishing checking Jungkooks vitals as Taehyun got up from his seat and went up to the gang to greet and briefly explaine what happened.

 

"Everything looks good so far," she comments as she removed the cuff from Jungkook's arm, "I will inform the doctor and with his approval you'll be able to discharge out of the hospital by this afternoon," the nurse informs as she wrote on her clipboard.

 

Jungkook shyly nods, "Thank You."

 

"No problem," the nurse replies with a faint smile and leaves the room, passing by the line of boys as they briefly bowed to her as a sort of thank you for her services.

 

"Wahh~ Seem's like our Jungkook is a tough one," Hoseok remarked, Jungkook chuckled at the statement, "Sorry for worrying you guys," Jungkook utters with a faint smile, "But," all stare at Hoseok, "What happened last night?" he asked with a worrisome tone, all gaze at Jungkook and Taehyun.

 

Jungkook tries to recall last night's incident, "Well last night me and Taehyun planned to meet up at the rooftop home. But since Taehyun was going to be a bit late because of his job, I decided to go to the convenience store to buy some snacks. I left and made my way to our hangout at the rooftop," his hyungs nodded as they listened, "As I was taking a shortcut through the park, I was confronted by a small group of guys. At first, I thought they were a group of drunks, but I quickly realized I was wrong. They surrounded me and started to pick a fight."

 

"What the hell?" Yoongi reacts.

 

"I tried fighting them off but it became difficult as they all came at me at once."

 

"Aiishh~ Those bastards," Seokjin remarked as he clenched his fists.

 

Yoongi sighs, "Do you remembered what they looked like or do you know who they were?"

 

Jungkook shakes his head, "No. They wore masks so I couldn't get a clear look at their faces."

 

"By the time I got there they already got away," Taehyun comments, their hyungs sigh in frustration.

 

"However," Jungkook briefly pondered, "I remember this other guy, he fought those guys off right before one of them knocked me out with a stick or medal rod of some sort."

 

"Oh Yah! That guy helped you as the others ran off," Teahyun remarked, "Now that I think about it I couldn't get a clear look at his face since it was dark, his face was pretty much concealed under the shadow of his cap. But he did mention his name was Hyung-Sik."

 

"Hyung-Sik?" Yoongi questioned.

 

Why does that name sound familiar? Namjoon thought.

 

"All in all, I'm sorry hyung couldn't protect you," Jin remarked with his palm on his chest.

 

"Yahh~ Sorry we weren't there to back you up," Namjoon added.

 

"If I ever find out who those guys were I promise you that they will have no mercy," Hoseok declared.

 

Jungkook briefly chuckled, "Thanks guy's but I'm fine, at least I don't have to stay in the hospital."

 

"Wahh~ our Jungkookie is so resilient," Jimin sarcastically says as he points at his bandages.

 

"And Jiminie remains short," Jungkook teasingly replies

 

"Yahh!" Jimin yelled as he tried to wrap his arm around Jungkooks neck, but miserably failed as Teahyun held him back, "Don't further injure an injured person," he playfully comments. The others burst out in laughter at their bickering.

 

They suddenly hear a knock on the door and notice a doctor coming in, "Seems like you've recovered quiet well," he remarked after clearing his throat. 

 

"Uhh yes." Jungkook answers happily.

 

The doctor flips through paperwork, "Well~ Looking over your results it seems that you are in good shape but I would advise that you take it easy for the next couple of days. Ok?" Jungkook lightly nods in response.

 

"Don't worry doc we'll make sure he does," Hoseok happily says.

 

"But just to make sure, I would like to take CT and MRI scans of your brain just to make sure that you don't have any other underlying injuries that we mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter