CHAPTER 03

[BTS FF] Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 03

A clean synthetic death-like smell roamed the hospital. The fluorescent lights glared on the white tiled floor and many sick, injured patients laid, sat, or wondered the hospital as they were getting treated, cured, and received support from doctors, nurses, and family members.

 

EUN-BYUL POV
I couldn't stop shaking. Every second, every minute that passed by made me grow more agitated and start to fear the worst.

 

Myungsoo was sitting beside me, rubbing my arm and continuing to caress my head, which comforted me. But it still wasn't enough to stop my growing fear.

 

"Family of Park Ji-Sook," a nurse announced.

 

"Here," I quickly replied, scurrying over towards the nurse.

 

"How's my mother? Will she be ok? Why did she collapse? What happ–"

 

"Eun-Byul, Eun-Byul calm down, you're not letting the nurse have a chance to speak," Myungsoo remarked.

 

Eun-Byul...It's been awhile since I heard that name...It was a name that mom gave me. I quickly apologized to the nurse and she kindly accepted my apology with a faint smile, which drove me a bit on edge.

 

Something's not right.

 

"How is she?" Myungsoo asked calmly.

 

"Actually, the doctor wants to personally explain so please follow me," the nurse then proceeded to lead us down a hallway. 

 

As we walked, I couldn't help but tug on the hem of Myungsoo's shirt. He notices but doesn't say anything.

 

MYUNG-SOO POV
It can't be that her condition has gotten worse? Right?!

 

I took a quick look at Eun-Byul, Oh god she looks terrified. I internally sigh to myself.

 

I knew I should have told her sooner. She shouldn't be finding out about this in this sort of situation.

 

EUN-BYUL POV
P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter