7th Chapter

Love at First Sight

"Did you watch the video of Taekwoon sunbae and a new girl singing a new song?" A girl which sit infront of Cheryl saying to her partner without realised Cheryl behind them.

"Oh that.. I bet it will be half way again. Remember last year? They upload their song but they didn't enter any tournament that time," the partner flip her hair and continue to scrolling her phone screen again.

"Ofcourse, I will never forget that. We were leaving that club because of ashamed with those things. N and Chorong sunbae are so blunted with everything they do," The girl crossing her arm on her chest.

" Both of them are..." the girl with the phone point her forehead with her finger. " ... have problem with this. They are insane,"

Cheryl which at the back can't hold her angry any longer. She clear make both of the girls look at her. Both of them look shook when know who she is. "I agree both of them are insane but, their insaness are more useful than you guys who use your brain to think about other problem. Aren't you guys didn't feel shamed to say that? they were capable to lead our theater team while you guys are here and judging others?"

"Hey! excuse me? You got no right to said us like that! you think you are good enough after get in that almost-disband-club? " one of the girl throw her tantrum.

"At least that almost-disband-club have something to do than you guys who thought you are cool enough for not doing anything. You got no right to judge my sunbaes and our club," Jae smirk.

"Did you think you are so cool because you join that club?" One of the girl already stand up and catch the class attention.

Cheryl gonna stand up too but been hold by someone at her back. She feel relieved when she know who's hand that hold her shoulder.

"Well she is cool for us. Even without joining that club," Hongbin give his bright smile to the girls infront of them.

"Girls, calm down and sit. Didn't you feel ashamed?" Ravi which behind the girls force the angry girl to sit at her sit with gentle but firm.

Both of the girl shock with the guys who just interfere their fight.

Ravi close his face to the shocking girls before whispering to them. "You two shouldn't make her mad. You might end up regret. She bite people.."

Cheryl which heard what Ravi said, kick Ravi's leg. Ravi giggles and give his serious face to the girls. "... if you want to talk bad, you should look around first, okay? It a bad idea when someone close with the person where you talk bad about them is around you at time you talk about it."

"Plus, we not gonna hold ourself either you are girls or boys, because this girl is our friend," Hongbin added and point cheryl which at the middle of them.

The girls pouting and take out their things and leave the class. Maybe want to run from feeling shamed.

"Thanks for helping me, guys," Cheryl smile to her friends.

"Well, that what we call friend, right?" Ravi grins make Cheryl smile widely.

 


 

Cheryl pull her DJ Mixer machine to the big mansion which already being decorate with balloons and other decoration. Thanks to her friend, Minhyuk, one of the bartender in the Vixx Night Club, she got a high price for an hour. He said that Cheryl price can reach $60 an hour if she want since DJ from Vixx Night Club are exclusive DJ but Cheryl thought $45 an hour is okay for her with 5% of it for Minhyuk since he's helping her to find and handling customer. Cheryl set up the machine at where the maid show her, which near the big pool.

She could hear a group of teenagers laughing and talking loud inside the mansion. The maid ask her if she need any help but Cheryl reject it with polite since she usually do all the things by herself. It not like she don't like others to help her, but she usually do it by herself and no one want to help her went she need it. So day by day, it become her habit to do all things alone.

After she install the machine. she's trying to switch on the machines but nothing happen, so she's check the wiring in the machine since there no problem with the external cable and wire. Another reason why she choose the Electrical course is because, when she had a problem in wiring involving her machines, she could do it by herself without wasting money on the repair cost.

After she done repair it and she heard the machine already on, she straighten up her body and got surprised when seeing an unfamiliar face infront of her, grining. " Oh my.. you make me shock," Cheryl hold her chest, calming herself. She must be really focus until can't hear any movement near her.

The guy infront of her just giggled. " I'm really sorry because make you shock, by the way, I'm Sungjae, Beatz member from KBS College,"

" Oh, hi I'm DJ CR,"Cheryl introduce herself with her DJ name. It just that she want to separate her work life with other life even she know they could recognise her as the student of SBS college later. Her appearance is so different when she is at college. Usually when she is a DJ, she will  wearing a cap, while she let her hair free, t-shirt and tight jeans. She even put an eyeliner to make her eyes look sharp as cat eyes. When she is at college, she is more feminine, her make up are more natural and her shirt are more simple but look innocent.

" I really like when you handling the music when in club. You're pretty when seeing face to face," Sungjae give her his smile.

Cheryl could feel the heat from blushing. " Yeah thanks," Cheryl bow a bit to Sungjae before another man hold his shoulder from behind.

" Yah Sungjae, did you trying to flirt?" The man behind Sungjae look familiar to Cheryl.

"Jaehwan Su-" Cheryl quickly cover . 'Wrong move Chae, wrong move..'

"Wait, you know me?" The man Cheryl call Jaehwan asking her back, curious.

Cheryl quickly find the answer. " I guess I am wrong," Cheryl turn her body to the DJ Mixer machine's cast,  pretend to cleaning the place.

The atmosphere become awkward before Jaehwan help her cleaning the cast beside her. Cheryl could feel Jaehwan is scanning her face, maybe he still can't recognise her.

" W-what?" Cheryl ask him back, to covered her nervous. How she hope her senior from high school won't recognise her.

" Did we have meet before? I feel like I met you somewhere but I don't know why I didn't remember someone pretty as you," The word flew out easier, seem like he know well how to flirting, like a few years ago.

" Well, I don't think we have met before," Cheryl pull the case from the floor quickly before her hand being pulled by Jaehwan.

"But really, I think you really familiar, but I can't recalled it," Jaehwan showing his serious face.

"I don't think we have meet before," then Cheryl facing to Sungjae which just giggled when seeing how Jaehwan try his best to flirting. " By the way, nice to meet you, Sungjae,"

"Nice to meet you too, DJ CR," Sungjae still giving his adorable smile to her. Cheryl just bow and walk to her car.

"I really think I've met her, but she's pretty," Cheryl could hear Jaehwan voice when she walk to her car.

" There's too many girl you know, that why you forgot. Don't try to flirt her, what if Hayoung know you flirting other girls?" Sungjae punch Jaehwan's arm playfully.

" Like I'd never have anyone else beside her before this," Eventhough Jaehwan whispered, but Cheryl still can heard it before they burst a loud laugh.

After that, Cheryl can't heard their conversation since she already enter the car.

'How can people like Jaehwan still exist in this world?'

 

**Throwback**

February 14th;

" Emmm.... Sunbae," Cheryl give Jaehwan a box of chocolate shyly.

It become silent before Jaehwan and his friends laugh out loud. "Is it for me?"

Cheryl nodded shyly.

"Thank you so much," Jaehwan wink at Chaeryl make her blushing. 

Cheryl can see all his friends were trying their best to hold their expression which she not understand. After she turn around, they burst with laugh.

"Are you giving hope to her?" one of his friend ask him while still laughing.

"Shusshh... the chocolate is expensive. I should take it thought, Did you expecting me to like someone like her? She is nerd and ugly, eww..." The word come out from Jaehwan make Chaeryl stop her steps.

"As expecrted from Jaehwan," and all his friends laughing.

"Really?" Chaeryl voice can be heard at that corridor. Everyone in the corridor become quiet when hear Chaeryl's voice.

"Really what?" another friend of Jaehwan ask her.

"You think of me like that?" Chaeryl look at Jaehwan with fierce eyes but teary.

"It not just me, you should know your level before confess to me," Jaehwan eat the chocolate without feeling guilty.

Chaeryl look around, shamed with the scene she just created. She wipe her tears and walk off from the corridor.

**End of Throwback**

 

' So now you wanna flirt with me back? it just same like you're spitting and it back, ,'

 


 

 "Who else will go to the party?" Hongbin at the driver sit, driving to the party. Usually, if they go anywhere using Cheryl's car, Hongbin will volunteer himself to drove the car.

"My club members, actually if I don't have job there, I wil still go there too. This is an opening party of Musical Theatre Championship," Cheryl pinning her hair to the side before wear the cap.

"By the way, did you really want to wear this clothes? It not like party wear," Ravi complaining about her appearance.

"Hello excuse me, I'm just DJ, okay? Exposing myself by wearing dress is a bad idea," Cheryl crossing her arm, disagree with Ravi.

"Why?" Ravi ask with serious tone.

"There will be a lot of people and you don't know what will happen if you wear a skirt. Especially if it party, their hand will be around my body when I'm enjoying on playing music. Better to wear this thick clothes, it make me want to puke with just imagine their hand around me," Cheryl make annoying face.

Both Ravi and Hongbin look shocked when hear what they just heard.

"You have to go throught that everyday?" Ravi hesitately ask.

Chaeryl chuckles. "Vixx Night Club really taking care of us, especially girl DJ like me, they put me on stage where no one can get on that stage when I'm working. I was talking about my experience from my previous night club. But, you can't control people in party, so yeah, this is my precaution steps,"

"Are you really okay with it?" Ravi look so concern, so do Hongbin but only his eyes showed how worried he is.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it. I will handle it by myself if they overboard," Cheryl wink to her friends.

"We will protect near you!" Ravi give an assurance.

"It alright, this is party, you guys shoud enjoy the party instead of taking care of me. I am tough enough than what you think,"

"As always, our Cheryl," Ravi clap his hand proudly.

"Whatever is it, she already pretty with just this, No one can be pretty like her. Trust me, she will get boyfriend earlier than you," Hongbin added by teasing Ravi which make him pout.

"So mean!" Ravi pouting.

Hongbin and Cheryl laughing with Ravi's whinning, that the reason why they like to .

" Ahh..Here we are, let go," He open the door after he park near the mansion.

The party was held in some mansion which been choose by the last year winner. Three of them out from the car and automatically Cheryl hanging her arm on Hongbin's arm. Ravi look at both of them curious.

"Did you really has nothing? Don't you dare to keep it secret with me about your relationship, okay?" Ravi still with his curious face.

Both Hongbin and Cheryl giggled again. 

" You know I like to hung my arm on other arm right? Don't you relised I always do this to you too? It just that I want to give you an opportunity tonight," Cheryl teasing smile already curve on her lips, so do Hongbin.

"What opportunity you're talking about?" Ravi confused with his friends teasing smile.

"To get a girl in this party," Both Hongbin and Cheryl burst in laugh and run into the mansion.

" Yah!! Did you think I can't get a girl?! This two, hold on I am coming, prepare yourself !!" Ravi quickly chasing them like kid.

 

After few years, I comeback with another chapter. I hope my readers not run T_T I am sorry for my busy-ness and my gone-idea. I will make sure to update more soon. Thank you for still reading my story ^_^