1st Chapter

Love at First Sight

"ARE YOU READY??!!"

The loud scream answering her question. Her hand automatically turn some of the buttons on the machine infront of her. Once the music start, the shouting from the peoples around the hall changing the atmosphere. The way her head bounce consistently with the music she's played look like she already professional with this job. One of her hand holding the headphone which at her ear. The peoples infront of her already lost in the loud music she's made. Nothing could stop the party that night once her hand on the DJ Mixer.

It an honoured for Cheryl once she got a work at the VVIP club which hard to enter by regular people. From the stage she stand, she could see the rich man and woman dancing like there's no end. Since she had some experience being a DJ at her hometown, it help her abit to get the job at there.

For a moment, she forgot about the first class she has to attend at tomorrow morning after the whole 2 weeks of orientation.

 


 

"B e e p . . . B e e p . . . B e e p . . . ."

Her hand quickly reach her handphone on the desk beside her bed. She off the alarm and hugging her pillow back.

"Cheryl, did you have a class this morning?" Her roommate, Bomi asking her while putting some powder on her face.

"Emmhhh... what time is it now?" Cheryl rolling on her bed like she had no schedule that day.

"8.40am," Bomi answer her calmly while drawing the eyeline on her eye lid.

Cheryl automatically on the sit position with her eyes widen. She quickly take her towel and run to the bathroom. "I'm late!"

Bomi's accidently messed up her eyeline because of shocked with the drastic move by her roommate. "Aisshh this kid! Yah Han Chae Ril!!"

 


 

Cheryl walk calmly to the building of Electrical Engineering Faculty. She look at her B.U.M's sportwatch which on her wrist then sigh.

"She know well how to make me wake up fully at the morning, it just 8.30am and my class start on 9. I got 30 minutes more before the class start. How can she lied to me on the first day?!" Cheryl talk to herself while pouting.

 

"How much minutes left before 9?" Cheryl quickly search her shirt at the wardrobe after she back from bathroom.

"1 hour and 5 minutes more," Bomi answered her with relaxed tone while her hand holding the book about business. Her eyes go thoroughly on the pages which already open.

"Wait what?" Cheryl stop her movemment and look at Bomi with confused look.

"I lied to you, it just 7.45 am when you ask me this morning. If I didn't lied to you like this, you won't bath this fast," Bomi answered while her eyes still not move from the book.

"Damn you , Bomi!" Cheryl throw her shirt which on her hand to Bomi, but Bomi easily avoid from it.

 

"Ahh~ why would I come quickly?! I just slept for 4 hours!" Cheryl still grumble with herself while enter the class. There still no one in the class. She's take a look again the name of class, afraid if she wrongly enter the class but it the right class. She enter the class heavily and sit near the windows.

She take out the pocket-mirror from her bag and look at her face.

'Thank God there no pimples from not enough sleep!'

She smile to her mirror before keep it in her bag back. She take out her ipad with her Beats's headphone. She click on the 'Virtual DJ' apps. Her head bobbing once the music played on the headphone. Her fingers smoothly sliding on the ipad screen like she used when she infront of DJ's machine. She's trying to make a new music so that her listener won't feel bored with her music. It not like her first time to try the new music and every single music she made was not a joke. If she's not underage at the time where she's DJ at her hometown, she might be already popular like DJ Soda. 

"Woah, you're that CR DJ?" a sudden voice make Cheryl shocked and her ipad nearly fall from her lap. "Owowowo~" the voice's owner quickly hold the ipad from fall to ground.

"Omomo, thanks," Cheryl quickly take the ipad from the man infront of her and put the headphone on her neck. Cheryl look at the owner of the voice which talk to her just now. He not alone, he's with his friend. They quite handsome for Cheryl.

"Hi , I'm Ravi, this is Hongbin," one of them give the hand to shake with her.

Cheryl shake hand with them and giving them a smile. "I'm Cheryl,"

"I think I saw you last night at Vixx Club, you're the DJ, right?" Hongbin give his smile which could make the other girls melting.

"Ah yeah," Cheryl nodded. Once Hongbin says that, she know that Hongbin and Ravi might be from the noble family. Even their appearances already stories everything.

"I knew it when seeing you mixing a songs just now," Ravi already sit beside of me, following by Hongbin.

"We could be friends then!" Hongbin voicing her thought too.

"Yeah, of course," Cheryl give a smile to them.

 


 

"Okay, class dismiss," Mr Kang end his class.

Cheryl take a breath before clean up her stuff on the table.

It already 2 weeks she's been studied there and her friendship with Ravi and Hongbin are really impressive. They get close really fast since the men feel comfortable with Chaeryl's behaviours. For them, Chaeryl's not really girlish, she is easy going and she can take whatever jokes that they made even it didn't make any sense at all. And that make sense that they can friend with Chaeryl.

"Did you already register your club, Chae babe?" Hongbin ask Cheryl once he already done clean up his book.

"Not yet, how about both of you?" Cheryl walk out from class, followed by Ravi and Hongbin.

"Same here, but we're thinking to join photography club," Ravi walk beside me.

"Seriously? I don't have much money to buy DSLR camera. Maybe I'll go with the theater club," Cheryl sit on the bench infront of garden.

Both Ravi and Hongbin froze, "you not that kind of girl. I thought you are rough enough to be theater kid," Ravi sit on the ground , facing Cheryl.

"I'm DJ but I got a smooth part, It not like DJ can't be actor on theater," Cheryl blinking her eyes cutely, make Hongbin and Ravi burst in laugh.

"Hahahaahaa this is my first time heard it," Cheryl slap Hongbin's arm with her book while pouting.

"By the way, our neighbour from beside our room ask your number,"Ravi take out his bread from his bag.

"Not that easy, you know that right?" Cheryl eat her yogurt. "The girl from our class want your number too," 

"Who? Me?" Ravi ask her back, sound like didn't believe at it.

"Ouh I forgot to mention, it for Hongbin," Cheryl point to Hongbin.

Ravi pouted. "Am I the only one which didn't have any fans?" 

Hongbin which eating his sandwich messing Ravi's hair like kid. "You'll get later, but not when you are around us," Both Cheryl and Hongbin laughing while Ravi pouting.

 


 

Cheryl walking on the coridor to the theater club. It still early for club activities but Cheryl want to see the club's room first. Once she's infront of the theater club's room, she stop her step when she hear the piano sound from that room. She already fall in love with the music played from the piano. The sound pull Cheryll into the hall without thinking twice.

"Who's play the piano so well?" Cheryl mumbled by herself in low volume.

Once she open the door, she could see on the stage, the one which playing the piano . He still didn't realised that he's not alone in the room. He's so into with the song he played.

Cheryl don't know how long she stand at there but she know she already stand for a long time until she could feel her leg hurt. She's shocked  once she felt someone hold her shoulder from back until she fall to the floor hard.

 "Oh my I'm so sorry," the one which hold her shoulder just now quickly help her to stand. "I-I'm okay, I'm okay," Cheryl quickly stand up, then just now she realised the song made by piano already stop.

"Hi, I'm Cha Hakyeon, the president of Theater Club. You can call me N, it my stage name. What make you here?" The one which help her just now , introducing himself.

"I-I'm Han Chae Ril, you can call me Cheryl. I want to register to thi-this club," Cheryl giving her application form to N.

N read the form first before giving a smile to Cheryl, "you're in,"

Cheryl confused on how faster she got accepting in this club. "Wait, you didn't want to see my talents first?"

N just shook his head with his bright smile. "Well this club didn't have any new members from last semester, so it a big pleasure when you come by yourself here, let get in!" N push Cheryl to the stage where the man which playing the piano stand now before Cheryl could change her mind. 

Now Cheryl can see the one which playing the piano face, he got a kitty eyes and had a bare shoulder. His hair colour which had a bit red and brownish make he look more handsome. Cheryl can't read his expression, either he mad or wondering. He is mysterious for her. Cheryl like something mystery.

'I guess I'm in love at first sight again,'