2nd Chapter

Love at First Sight

"So, I will introduce our members, this is Taekwoon, He is our faces. Oh you should call him Leo, it his stage name," N point to the man who played the piano before. He glared at N when N ask Chaeryl to called him by his stage name. Everyone know that a death  glare. "Okay, just call him whatever you want," N rolling his eyes to Leo. "Don't stare me like that! I'm your senior!" N pretend like he mad at Leo.

"I should call Hyuk to come now," Leo walk to the backstage. That's his first time talk infront of Cheryl.

"Aish this kid," N pretend like wanna punch Leo from back but he just pretending before look at Cheryl. " Don't mind with his manner, he always like that. He don't like to talk much and his facial is always like that,"

Cheryl just nodded. "Where the other members?" Cheryl look around the room.

"They always come late," N rub his nape. "Actually our theater is not really active. We just doing our own activity so you can look around if there something you wanna do. We got many music instruments up here if you want to play," He give an awkward smile. "By the way, I'm going to backstage forawhile, take your time," N give another smile then run to where Leo go.

Cheryl sigh when seeing she's alone in the big room. She walk to the stage and go near the piano. She got a bit of skill on playing some music instruments including piano. She look at the piano's keys then playing a few keys. After that, her fingers smoothly run on the keys, playing the OST of Winter Sonata. Cheryl bite her lips when she don't really remember the notes. All this time, she just practice on playing the DJ mixer which her parents buy for her 16th birthdays.

Then she walk to where the guitar was placed. She always play the guitar when she was bored but it already 4 months from her last played with her guitar. She test all the strings first before she playing 'I'm yours' by Jason Mraz. Once she done with playing the guitar, she heard a clap from the main door. Cheryl look at the door, there is a man, maybe a bit younger then her , giving a bright smile before walk to Cheryl.

"You're good! I never thought you know well how to play guitar," He talking to Cheryl once he's on the stage. "I'm Sanghyuk, Han Sanghyuk. You can call me Hyuk," he give a bright smile to her before bow.

"H-Han Chae Ril, You can freely call me Cheryl," Eventhough Cheryl a person who confidently in talk, but somehow, when thing become like this, she can be so stuttered like she don't know how to speak in korean.

"HAN?! Our family name is SAME!! We could be Han Duo like Taekwoon hyung and Eunji noona, the Jung Duo," Hyuk look at the ceiling while imagining something which had to be with that DUO things.

"Is there any girls member in this club?" Cheryl asking Hyuk , stopping Hyuk from had a day dream that Cheryl don't know what is it so important with that DUO things.

"Yeah, Eunji noona, Namjoo, Chorong noona and Naeun. We had less member since we are not active anymore," Hyuk pouting.

"Why? What happen?" Cheryl ask him more, curious of what happen to the club.

"Yah Hyuk," the voice make both Han look at where the voice come. Stopping Hyuk to told the reasons. It was Taekwoon. He give a sign to Hyuk to follow him before look at me with his cold stare then he walk to the backstage again.

"I'm going first, Let talk when I free. By the way, feel free to play anything in here," Hyuk pat Cheryl's arm before following Taekwoon.

Cheryl sigh when seeing how cold Taekwoon could be. 'How can you always like someone that can't reply your love?! He not even interesting to look at you,' Cheryl pouting by herself.

Cheryl being alone after that. She want to join them at backstage but in the end she hold herself, afraid that she will disturbing them.

 


 

Cheryl was sitting alone at study room while connecting some electrical circuit by her own. The room not have many students at that time. She has to come early since she have a work at 10pm. She should be with Ravi and Hongbin but look like they are late. Hongbin and Ravi stay in hostel while Cheryl stay outside because her work will end on 2am. The hostel lock the gate after 12pm so it hard for her to work until morning.

"Girlfriend, sorry we are late," Ravi quickly run beside Cheryl which focusing on the circuit. Cheryl just nodded. She's getting used with it even they just know each other for almost a month. Hongbin following him at back with his tools box.

"I still can't adapt with this hostel life and sharing bathroom and toilet," Hongbin complaining to Cheryl.

Cheryl just giggled when hearing Hongbin's complain. "Why would you chose hostel when registered? Look at me, relax and steady without have to fight for toilet or bathroom," Cheryl show off to them make them giving the annoyed look.

"We know that! we regret!" Ravi a bit sulk with Cheryl.

Cheryl and Hongbin chuckled with Ravi's behaviour. Cheryl messing Ravi's hair. "That so cute, you should sulk alot so that other girls will see your attraction," 

Hongbin giggles when heard what Cheryl said. "I'm give up when it come to sulking. You win Wooshikkie, You win," Hongbin give a thumb up to Ravi make 3 of them laughing. 

"Shuuu~" the voice from some students which study at that room cut their laughing before burst out a slow laughing.

 


 

It already a few weeks straight and the club become so bored as hell for Cheryl. Eventhough the girls, N and Hyuk do talking with her, but at one time, the girls playing by themselves while N and Hyuk more with Taekwoon at backstage. It not like Cheryl don't try to be with the girls (And of course not with boys, if there were Taekwoon) , but she can't. They are too different from her.

Cheryl sit infront of stage while listening the music she made. Her eyes looking around before her eyes on a files which under the piano. She look around before take it. The girls were chatting around at the corner, infront of the stage. She look at the cover, there no name on it. She open it, and there a bunch of lyrics. she turn the pages one by one but then her eyes catch on one lyrics with the title of 'Blossom Tears'. It kind of deep and sad lyrics but somehow, Cheryl didn't feel like the lyrics is complete. It need to add some lyrics between it to complete it. Cheryl thinking hard before thrown out it thought. 'Maybe partner part?'

She turn another pages, it a music notes. Cheryl could tell the music is good by seeing the notes. She open the piano keys cover, then tried to play the notes on the piano. She is right, the music is so good. The girls in the corner look at her. They were deepening to the music made from piano by Cheryl. Before the song's end, suddenly someone snatch the files and make Cheryl stuttered.

"Who's give you a permission to play this song??!!" Taekwoon's voice is louder than before this. His eyes, he mad at her.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't k-"

"If you don't know, then don't even open it!!" Taekwoon still raising his voice. 

Cheryl can feel she is shaking alot now. "I'm so sorry,"

"Taekwoon, she's new, she don't know anything," Eunji tried to convince Leo.

"Don't defends her!! I told you Haekyeon I don't like her from the first time! You taking her without discuss with us! That why it become like this!" Taekwoon snap the piano cover make Cheryl jolted. Her eyes already full of tears. 

"Yah Taekwoon behave YOURSELF!!" N already rising his voice to Taekwoon.

Cheryl feel hurt with Taekwoon words. her tears already fall on her cheek.

'So that why he don't even want to talk to me?' 

"I'm so sorry, If you don't like it, then I won't come back here again, I'm really sorry,"  Cheryl quickly out from the room after taking her bag.

"Cheryl !" Hyuk quickly chasing Cheryl but he can't see where Cheryl go after he out from the room.

 

So I guess that all for today because I already sleepy while fixing this episode XD so thank you for reading my fanfics. please subscribe if u think that this fanfics is good to read ^_^ Love you guys <3