3rd Chapter

Love at First Sight

Since there a gap between her classes, Cheryl sit at the park near her class. Hongbin and Ravi got extra class , and she got no other friends then them, so she's just sit alone at there. She don't even have a mood to make any EDM or mixtape music. She don't even have an appetite to eat. It almost a week since she left the theatre club. She already filled up the exchange club form but she still hesitate to send it to The Club and Society Department. she still didn't write the new club she want to attend. She do regret when she say she won't come again at that club. But what can she do if Taekwoon don't like her? Everytime she remembered how harshly the words out from Taekwoon's mouth, it just make her more furious. Eunji, Chorong and Hyuk already ask her to come back to the club, but Cheryl not as easy like that. She have a pride too.  

She take out a sheet of paper from her file bag. She was gifted with the brain which can easily remember anything she read in one-go and made her to be a genius. She didn't mind to take any course in that college. The course she take now was recommended by her father since he sees how Cheryl repairing any electrical appliance easily without been teach. But as genius as she be, she still failed in socialize with peoples. She can't get along with girl friends and she can't even get close to boys when she's in school because of her appearance that time. And she was grateful when Ravi and Hongbin want to be friends with her but still, they the only her friends and the others are just a coincidence friends, which mean, as a roommate, as classmates or clubmates. Her roommate, Bomi was someone which she met because her mother is friend with Bomi's mom and they end up living together.

She rewrite the lyrics and music notes that she remembered from 'Blossom Tears' song on that sheet. It not that hard to remember the lyrics if she know the meaning of the song. Eventhough the song make her fight with Taekwoon, but still the song leave a mark in her mind. Cheryl know that this song has something to do with Taekwoon's life. That's why he madly mad her on that day. She know she was wrong but it not like Taekwoon can mad to her like that. It kind of shamed too since she's being mad infront of her club's members. After she rewrite the lyrics and the music notes, Cheryl try to sing the song based on the music notes.

" Piro beonjin ne ppyame heureuneun ibyeol
Waenyago mutneun neoui ipsuri seulpeo
Ani dagaoji ma geureon pyojeong jitjido ma
Geunyang nareul jinachyeoga

Saranghaetda akkyeosseotda geuppunida ~
Saranghada miwojin geot geu iyu hanaya ~

She stop her sings. Sure enough it really lacking for her. And the music notes stop after the 6 verses of the song. She can't even join other verse in the music notes. It not complete yet. She try to remember if she forgot the other notes in music notes but she really sure that it already end of the notes.

"You got nice voice," the sudden voice make Cheryl turn to the owner of the voice.

"Ahh N sunbaenim," Cheryl smile at him.

N take his sit beside her. He peaking the sheet infront of her. "This song.... is Taekwoo.."

"I rewrite it . The lyrics is deeper, that why I remember it," Cheryl cut his talk before he think others.

N nodded while give a smile. "He know well how to write the lyrics. But this song was painful for him, that why he's so mad at that day when you play it,"

"I thought too," Cheryl softly admit it.

N take the sheet from Cheryl and look throught it. "Did you really not steal or copy it? It really same as Taekwoon's,"

Cheryl bite her lips. " I remember it,"

N look at Cheryl unbelievable. "No way, yeah of course I'm not a smart to remembered all the lyrics and notes, but I know well his lyrics and song! it really same as Taekwoon's. You can't remember it easily except your IQ is 200!"

Cheryl take a deep sigh. "Yeah, that  what the IQ test say,"

His eyes like want to pop out from it sockets. " Your IQ is 200??!! for like seriously??!!"

Cheryl just nodded. It not like she like to tell others about her IQ but no one could believe she can remember something easily if she didn't tell this thing.

N a bit silents for a moments before clearing his throat,"Why did you stop singing? please continue it," he point the lyrics, change the topic.

"I can't. As I remember, the notes end here. It incomplete. I can't edit this song without Tekwoon's permission," Cheryl try to read the lyrics and music notes back.

N look through the sheet for a moment. " Ahh.. I think I know why, he do said he can't continue one of his song notes. I think it was this song,"

Cheryl just nodded.

"How about you continue the note and edit the lyrics?"

Cheryl widening her eyes. "Wait no way! he will mad me ! enough with the problem I occured,"

"I'll take the responsibility if he know about it, And I will give you full attendance for this week if you agree with it." N hold Cheryl's shoulder to make her calm.

Cheryl just stay with her position, thinking of what N offered. She really want to edit the song so much. She can't stand with the beautiful song which been left just like that. And her attendant, she remembered she's been absent for a week. "But wait, why  you want me to edit it? you can ask other to edit it,"

"I saw how professional you play this song, and now I can see how the song give impact to you. And I can see your curiosity to edit this song, am I right?" N give his smile to Cheryl.

"What you gonna do with this song after I edit it?" Cheryl ask him .

N lay his body to the ground and his eyes look on the tree which on them. " Me and Chorong want to make our theatre club active back. You know that our club being passive for whole year, right?"

Cheryl a bit hesitated to ask but she can't let her curiosity been buried just like that. "What happen? Why our club not actived this year?"

N just giving a smile while his eyes still on the sky. "There was a girl which same year as Taekwoon, she's really pretty. She's joined the theatre club at the same time as Taekwoon. She and Taekwoon collaboration were no kidding. The club become popular. Taekwoon make a songs while the girl ellaborated the songs to the drama theatre. And yeah they were so close, and they were dating too. But as the time goes, that how their love. The girl betrayed us, she's going to our opponent 3 days before the competition. She betrayed on Taekwoon too. She leave him for other man in the opponent group. We got our pass to semi-final but we lose at there. Among us, Taekwoon the most hurted one.  he can't even finish the song, yeah especially this song. Our club become more passive and passive. That why I want you to edit this song and we can add to our performance later. Plus, me and Chorong already write the story line for our performance later. It really fit with this song's theme, "

Cheryl processing what N tell her. "How can you sure I can edit as well as Taekwoon?"

N turn his head to Cheryl."Just give a try, that the only way that I can know your level. How? did you accept my offer?"

Cheryl being silent before answer him. "I'll think about it,"

 


 

The famous DJ from Gangnam was playing some EDM music on the stage while most of the customers dance wildly on the dance floor. Every Saturday and Sunday is Cheryl's day off so that the only day that she can hangout with Ravi and Hongbin at VIXX night club. Ravi already dance with the group of businessmen's daughters. When it come to flirt, Ravi will win no matter what. Maybe Hongbin have many fans in college but Ravi is no kidding when it come to party or in night club like this. Hongbin and Cheryl are sitting on the counterbar, more like to watch others dancing then dance by themselves.

"Woah Wooshik is superb!" Hongbin told Cheryl while his eyes on Ravi which dancing wildly with some girl.

"Yeah, I hope he won't throw out later. I just clean up my car this morning," Cheryl said freely while drinking the cocktail at her hand.

"Relax Chae Babe, It not like we always hangout like this," Hongbin's body move following the music played.

Hongbin is not that kind of man who know how to flirt but girls around him the one who always flirting him because of his look, especially when in the dim light. Cheryl admit that Hongbin become y when in night club rather then when daylight but still, she got no feeling toward him.

"heyyyoooo gang!" Ravi come to them, walking unstable because of dancing and alcohol he drank before.

Hongbin hold Ravi by waist to assist him to the sit between him and Cheryl. "Yah, sit down,"

"I saw a few students of our opponent college at here," Ravi's hand showing to the huge group of people which were dancing.

"I don't know you know them," Cheryl eyes on the group of girls and boys laughing each other while dancing.

"Well I'm flirting with one of them,"Ravi wink his eyes to Cheryl.

Hongbin give both of his thumb to Ravi. "The King of Flirting, Wooshik a.k.a Ravi slash LAVA!!"

"Yah!" Ravi punch lightly to Hongbin's shoulder make them laugh.

"They are pretty, really pretty," Cheryl pout while her eyes still on the group of students.

Cheryl felt a hug on her shoulder by Ravi. "You're pretty too,"

"Don't you know that you're popular enough in college because of your pretty face? It just that they think one of us is your boyfriend,so they didn't dare to flirt with you," Hongbin knock Cheryl's head from Ravi's back.

Cheryl pouting again because of the knock. She's eyeing the group of their college's opponent. Her eyes look throught all of the girls and boys before stop on a guy with a good looking and tall. Her eyes widen once she recognised whose the men she's looking at.

"Lee Jaehwan sunbaenim?!"

"Who?" both Hongbin and Ravi ask her when she suddenly called someone name.

Cheryl just give a smile to her friends and turn around , facing the counter bar. "Let just finish our drink and call it a day. I just remember that I got assignment to do," she lied. The memories come and that not a good memories to remembered.

The group walk passed them and Cheryl can hear Ravi says "See you again," to them. Cheryl sigh in relieved. She's not ready to meet him again