4th Chapter

Love at First Sight

Cheryl park her car near her apartment. She look at her watch and it showed 3 am. Supposedly she back from her work on 2 but since she got some talk with her friend from Vixx club a.k.a a bartender in there a.k.a Minhyuk about her side work, so she back late. She still got her make up from her work since she always wash it at home. Yeah, she only on this thick make up when she's working. Other then that, she just use some natural make up.

When she walk to her apartment, she can feel her stomach growled. She pat her stomach. She just remember that she didn't take any meal for her dinner because of her pack schedule. She look around , there no other food stall or restaurant that open at that time. The only store that still open is 24 hours store.

She smile relieved because she wont let her stomach empty without eat before sleep. That is no no ! She walk into the store happily.

"Welcome!" The cashier smile to Cheryl.

Cheryl smile back to the cashier. " heyy Ji Hoon, " she walk to ramen section.

"You got back late," the cashier ask her, seem like he know her schedule well.

Cheryl just smile while look through the ramen's cup infront of her. "Nowadays, life expenses is no kidding. I have to find more side income." 

Cheryl's answer make the cashier name Ji Hoon smile, understanding her words. When he wanna replying Cheryl, suddenly there is another customer get in the store. "Welcome!" He give his bright smile to the new customer. 

Cheryl not really pay the attention to the new customer.  She got her priority on her stomach, so anything happen near her, is not her responsibility. It feel like the world's fate is on her hand. The ramen infront of her, she need to choose wisely. It either live or dead. That how important the ramen infront of her.

The customer also go to the ramen section. Choosing one ramen after take a look for awhile on the rack full of ramen. The customer walk to counter before reverse his walk to take a look of Cheryl more detail. Cheryl look at the customer shockly. "T-taekwoon sunbaenim.."

"Is it really you? I almost not recognised you because of that make up," the guy smirk , talking to her like there nothing happen between them.

Cheryl clear . Seeing that guy make her appetite gone. 

Taekwoon look at Cheryl before continue his words. "You should just come to club, because of you, they scold me," He look at the ramen that he bought. "I don't wanna get scold again so you should come tomorrow. This is an order, not a choice," He messed Cheryl hair and leave to counter. 

Cheryl bite her lips. She hate to admit that but she might already fall for him again. 

'That words.... urghhh!! It so mean but that messed hair part.... why It look so sweet??!!! The is wrong with you, Han Chae Ril??!!'

"Ouh by the way Chae Ril, I already forgive you," Taekwoon smirking and walk out from the store.

"W-wait what??!!! It supposed to be I'm the one who should says that!!!" Cheryl try to catch him but he already close the store's door.

Ji Hoon which from the back of counter just giggled. "I don't know what happen two you two but you guys are cute if together,"

"Yah! That not gonna happen !" Cheryl opposing what Ji Hoon says.

'Nope! Not gonna happen! I won't go to that club until He admit his wrong!'


 

"Should I, should I not, should I, should I not," Cheryl walking back and forth infront of the theatre club's door.

'Wait... I'm not supposed to be here! Urghhh what is wrong with you??!!' 

Once she wanna turn, suddenly someone grab her back pack and push her to get in the room. "Yah Yahh!! let go ~!" She turn her head and yeah as expected, it Taekwoon. "Yahh!! I'm not saying that I'm go-"

Just then she realised all infront of the stage looking at her. 

"I saw her infront of our club room," Taekwoon throw Cheryl forward and make her almost fall.

"Cheryl-ah~!" Hyuk run too Cheryl and hug her. So do other members.

N come to Cheryl then pat her shoulder. "It make our work easier, is the lyrics already done?" Cheryl think for awhile before understanding N's words. Well ofcourse, continuing someone song is harder then make a new song. It take her time about a week to make the song completely done.

Cheryl nods to N's words as reply and give the lyrics to him. It like sketching paper but it enought for other to understand the lyrics and the rhyme. She can see that other members are wondering what in that piece of paper. Chorong come to N and read the contain of the song. N's lips already curve a smile and not long after that, Chorong join him too. They look satisfied with it and it make Cheryl a bit relieved but once her eyes caught Taekwoon's shadow, she know that she shouldn't feel relieved yet. As long as Taekwoon didn't say anything, she can't feel relieved yet. She is composing someone song and Taekwoon can sue her as plagariate someone song. That not so cool.

"So... everyone should hear this. We got some important thing to shared. And it a good news for our club!" Chorong excitedly told other members.

Everyone gathering infront of Chorong and N. Some of them look excited, some look nervous and some are wondering what news is it.

"This few semesters, everyone know that we were not active like what we supposed to be, right? so we already had enough rest, and we should be active again," N's speech make them excited.

"Seriously? so we gonna join that world championship?" Naeun cover to hide her happy while the girls jump excitedly at the back.

Chorong smiling . " As your wish,"

The girl shout excitedly with Hyuk while Taekwoon didn't showed his reaction. Cheryl just smile with her club members. She don't know that re-making the song could change the atmosphere in the club. But still... the owner of the song didn't know about the song that been rewrite by her. 

"We got our theme already?" Suddenly Hyuk asking the president and vice make Cheryl swallow her saliva.

"Ouh yes ofcourse," N wink at Hyuk.

What the theme??" Namjoo grins.

Chorong pretending to thinking the name before answering the question. "Psychopath?"

Cheryl kinda shock with the theme they give.

'They are no kidding, psychopath? I never heard about psychopath theater except that Phantom of the opera. But still, I can't decide if that is psychopath or not but I never know psychopath could be the theme for theater,'

"Woah that our last year theme, aren't they?" Hyuk clap her hand. excited with it. "it a good theme and we failed to join one last time,"

"Well we gonna do this year to redeem our wrong for last year,"

"But aren't world championship is hard to join. It not like we are doing good in this years," Suddenly Eunji voice make others stop their chattering. What Eunji's say is true. It not easy to join world championship.

N just smiling and showed the poster on his hand. "Well we pass their main term and condition so why not , right? They say, if we used to win any bigger championship in this 3 years, we can join it. Aren't we used to have international championship before? well it enough for the term they want. So why don't we try to win this championship. The prize is 3 time bigger then the ordinary championship that we used to join," The members just nodded with what N saying.

"And we got our theme song already," Chorong show off the paper at her hand.

All the members focus on the paper at Chorong's hand. Cheryl can just bite her lips. This not supposed to be show off like that!

"Wait... that my song, aren't it?" Taekwoon walk to the paper and read through it.

Hearing Taekwoon's voice make her forget how to breath. And she can see N reaction which not help and just make thing worst.

"How can you re-write it back before told me!" Taekwoon's just make the club's room become cool and quiet.

"Taekwoon, we give you a year to re-make this songs, but the lyrics still not move. And the reason why I didn't told you is because I know you well Taekwoon. You didn't let any person to even hold that sheets, so how can we ask your permission. This song is a good song, we can't waste it. We just make this song till the end. If you don't wanna use this sheet, go make another one that can help our theater," That the first that Cheryl sees N being so firm. It scary to be honest.

They can see how tension the atmosphere in the room but it will become worst if they try to help them.

Taekwoon lost his words before throw the lyrics on the floor. "This is all bullsh*t!" There ... he left the room.

Eunji try to followed him but Chorong hold her. "Give him time to think, that the only way to make him move," and they all agreed with Chorong's say.

Cheryl just stay there with mixed feeling. And the guilty feeling is on top of it. N patting her shoulder. "Don't feel guilty, we already plan this to make him feel like this. Go make yourself comfortable. He will back later, don't worry," N smile already make Cheryl feel relieved.

 


 

"B e e p . . . B e e p . . . B e e p . . "

"Mhhhmmmm~  Cheryl your alarm~" Bomi feel annoyed with the alarm from Cheryl handphone.

Cheryl's hand slowly take her handphone and stop the alarm. The clock show it already 4 o'clock in the morning. She try to remember why would she set alarm at that time.

"Ahhh.. Wooshik and Hongbin project..." Cheryl talk to herself before she quickly wake up from bed and take a bath.

She quickly dress up with the dress from Hongbin. Well, when will she can wear this kind of dress if not now, right? She not used to wear this kind of dress but it not like she dont have tempted to wear like that. White dress, denim jacket, and cute sandal. Only few girls that can perfectly wear like that without seeing weird. And she really hope, she not look weird if she wear like that. Her phone already rang, sign of Hongbin and Ravi already infront of her apartment. She take her hat and guitar before leave her room.

 

 

She just sleeping for an hour and half but thank godness there no class that day since it pubic holiday. Once she out from the apartment, Hongbin and Ravi already wait her infront of her building with her car. Both of their mouth agape when seeing Cheryl's appearance.

"Oh my God! Who's this girl???!!!" Ravi shout out loud once Cheryl reach infront of them.

"Shhh~ the neighbourhood still sleeping, you idiot!" Cheryl whispered but still can be heard by both of her friends.

She quickly get in to her car at the back sit. Today, Hongbin will driving the car since only him know where their shooting place. And also today, she will conquer the back sit since Ravi will sit at co-driver's sit. After a few seconds, Hongbin drive out the car.

"You really suitable to be our model, Chae babe," Hongbin eyes still on the road even he talking to Cheryl.

"Hahaha~ it so weird to wear this clothes. You know that I never wear this thing," Cheryl a bit blushing when heard Hongbin praised her.

"Yeah, you should try to wear it sometimes, so that I can pretend to be your boyfriend," Ravi give Cheryl his flirting wink.

"Hell no way! How am I gonna find a boyfriend then?" Chae ril make a cross with her arm, opposing what Ravi's say.

"Well it doesn't matter, we can still with 'single club' project. Me and Binnie won't find any girls for this moments," Ravi look infront then folding his arm.

He is too proud with the single title until dragging his 2 friends to become single. Hongbin and Cheryl just laugh, they can't win if they against Ravi in talk.

"Whatever Ravi. By the way, is the trip take a long time?" Cheryl ask both Ravi and Hongbin while her hand reaching the pillow at the boot.

"2 hours if I'm not wrong, it a long trip but you won't regret. The scenery from sunrise won't dissapointed us," Hongbin look at the duration on car's GPS.

"Then, I want to sleep first because I'm lack of sleep. So goodnight guys!" Cheryl lend half of her body on the sit and let her leg on the car's floor. She put her head on the pillow.

"Okay," both of them answer her simple.

Hongbin peaking her once they stop at traffic light. He give a sign for Ravi to look at Cheryl. Cheryl look really tired, she can sleep eventhough sleep at that position and with uncomfortable shaking from road's surface. Ravi gently take off his jacket and covering Cheryl's leg. 

They feel sorry for their one and only girl friend because make her help them with their project. Sometimes she is mean to them but she is kind. No matter what, she will always help both of them if they need it even saying the opposite thing. They comfortable to be around her because of her calm attitude that can warm other heart. 

 

Another update before my final exam. Thanks for read it and i will continue it once i've done my final, okaay? <3