Chapter 2

I'm gonna take care of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Somi Pov*

After the incident  , me , Sejeong and my twin  brother we decide to go to the next class.

I dont like to see my twin brother heart broken like this. * Sighh - I said in my mind and look at Sam.

And I call my crush.

Sejeong - I called him

and he turn around and smile at me.

Yes? Somi-yah? - Sejeong said and he smile at me.

I need help? can you please take care of my brother? And cheer him up? because you are his best friend. - I said and look at him

Sure , Somi-yah! - Sejeong said and smile and patted my shoulder.

Sam! Please dont cry like an baby please! - I said and begging him to stop crying while we were walking to our class.

Yeaahhh , sometime I argue with  my twins brother but I still love him! and he is the one that always taking care of me and when I hurt my twin brother always cheer me up. I dont bare to see him crying like that. Yupp I best friend with my twin brother crush. And one day im going to tell her that my brother are hurt when she with that jerk.!

I saw our little sister and her boyfriend and they look at me worriedly.

I just mouth at her " let oppa cool down first"

And Yuju just nodded her head and went to her seat.

Suddenly I saw Krystal and that jerk walk in hand in hand.

I look at her and smile and I glare at Kai.

I saw my twin brother want to cry ,and I went to him and pulled him out and went to our aunty office.

Knock! knock!

Come In! - My aunty shouted.

and both of us went in.

Yah I thought you guys at lessons? And why are you guys in here? - My aunty said in serious way.

Samuel is hurt aunty. - I said and look at her signal her that my twin brother is heartbroken because of his crush.

Aunty , can I make excuse that I want to stay at home in 1 month until my heart is ready to comeback to school? - Samuel said and look at our aunty and begging her.

Alright baby sammie! I know that you are hurt. I also was shocked that Krys is accept that jerk! - My aunty said and and look at my twin brother with worried face.

Then I going to take my ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter