Chapter 4

I'm gonna take care of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jung Kystal Pov*

After Samuel went home I went to my room.

Sighhh* Im getting married with my bestfriend tomorrow! Why I am so stupid let that jerk take my first!  - I said in my mind.

And suddenly. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!* 

Ohh SinB yah - I said and greet my little brother.

Hello noona! How are you feeling right now? how that jerk makes you pregnant noona? - SinB said and look at me.

Siggghh* I let him do it , because I also felt so good that time. But end up that jerk leave and have another girl and dont want to take responsible. - I said and look at my brother and smile little bit.

See noona? I already know this could be happen. Do you know? That Sam are waiting for you? He keep waiting and waiting but end up noona he saw you at the field and that jerk confessed to you it makes Sam heart break Noona. He loves you since childhood noona. You know when you with that jerk he keep on cry secretly and end up he dont show at school in 1 month. - SinB said and I look at him and I was shocked that Samuel loves me since our childhood that means im hurt him that time? thats why he didnt come to school for 1 month because im dating with Kai. 

Why didnt he tell me? - I said and look at SinB.

Because he is scared that you reject him noona. - SinB said and smile at me.

sighhh* SinB , I hurt him and I let him make trouble because of me. - I said and my tears fall.

Shhhh , noona. He said like that because he loves you so much. And because the baby isnt his. He will take care she or he like his child. - SinB said and I look at him and he is sincere and tell the truth.

You know why I tell you this noona? Because I want you to realise. You are with Kai its just a blind love noona. Because I know your fate is with Hwang Samuel not Kim Jongin! - SinB said and look at me. 

But SinB , can you give me time to accept him? - I said and look at my little brother.

I know you hurt noona , but you must make yourself love him. - SinB

No , SinB I only love him as my best friend not more than that. - I said sturbbonly and look at him.

No , noona. I know one day you in love with him - SinB said and look at me and smile

Okey , noona you must sleep. Appa said you must get ready for your wedding tomorrow.

I just nodded my head and hug my little brother.

GoodNight Noona , and thank you for married my best friend. I know this baby need a father thats why Samuel want to get married to you. And one more thing please dont hurt my best friend noona. Thats all I want to say and try to be happy with him. One day your love to him will be there I know , Goodnight noona. SinB love you. - SinB said and look at me and smile.

I will not hurt him Sinbyah. Good night SinB noona love you too. - I said and watch him leave my room

after that I went to sleep.

Hwang Samuel POV*

@ The  Hwangs Mansion 

In The Morning*

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Calling: Mr Jung 

GoodMorning appa! - I answer the call and greet him politely.

Morning my son-in-law! - Mr Jung said.

Son! we going to your mansion right now. - Mr Jung said

Nae! appa! Im getting ready soon. - I said and wake up and sit up.

Alright! Son I see you later! - Mr Jung said 

Alright appa! - I said and end the call.

After I end the call , I went to mummy and daddy room.

Morning Mummy and Daddy! - I said and greet them and kiss their cheeks.

Hahaha! Morning my son! - Mummy said.

Sam? you taking bath already? - Daddy said and look at me.

Yup , I taking at my room just now. - I said and look at him and smile.

Finally , you gonna married to Krystal that you love. It must be destiny! - Tiffany noona said and walk to me with Taeyeon hyung,

Ohh! Tae hyung! Hello! - I said and bow to Taeyeon hyung politely.

Taetae! he is gonna married first! he suppose to married second before me because I am his older sister. - Tiffany noona said and pout to Taeyeon hyung. Damnn I love to watch my noona being childish with her boyfriend. Sometime she being childish with us too. Hahaha I hope Krystal will be that way too when we marry already.

Hahaha! I think right noona? After me right I think you get married - I said and look at both of them. I saw Taeyeon hyung cheek went red.

Aigooo! Taetae you are so cute when you are blushing!~ - Tiffany noona said and pinch Taeyeon Hyung cheek.

Hyung? Where is Sejeong? - I said and look at him.Yes! Sejeong is suppose to be my bestman.

He is with Yuju at the garden. - Taeyeon hyung said and look at me and smile.

Yah Sam! Go and change to your suit or you be late for your wedding? - Som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter