Chapter 9 - Jealousy

I'm gonna take care of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi hi its been while since im update well I read the comments HAHA , Im sorry im late updating this story so.... lets continue shall we?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Samuel Pov*

After our y night and finally I get Krystal to be mine fully. 

In the morning*

While me and Krystal we were sleeping after our make love together last night was great. Suddenly 

RRRIIINNGG RIINNNGGG RIINNNGGG* 

Damnnn who calling this timing - I said in my mind. 

Is from I dont know which number and I just picked up. 

Hello ? - I said 

Hello baby I want you back - The caller said I was shocked and get up from the bed and went to the balcony. 

Who are you - I said 

Its me your ex girlfriend Diana. - The caller said and its makes me shocked .

Diana ? How come you get my number please dont call me again Im married we past already. - I said with annoyed

Oh so you married already ?With who ? - She said with serious voice. 

Krystal Jung your bestfriend should I say your ex bestfriend ? I love her Diana please dont disturb my life and Krystal life I begged you. - I said and went to Krystal and kissed her forehead. 

HAHAHAHA well my plan is going well HAHAH im Just joking Samuel I just want to tell you congrats ! and I want to tell you dont worry because I already be wife Samuel HAHA. Well me and my husband transfer to your school. !! - Diana said and make fun of me.

HAHAHA Diana how could you tease me like that by the way thanks Diana !! Wait since when you married Diana ? -  I said 

Well actually before we broke up omma and appa arrange me with a guy and I just accept it and I fall in love with him and both of us together already. - Diana said

HAHAH see you tomorrow Didi wait.. I have plan lets makes Krystal jealous I just wanna test her if she love me or not - I said and smile and look at Krystal while she was sleeping. 

Well Samsam is great Idea HAHAH see you tomorrow kiddo - Diana said and end call.

After the call I went to Krystal and wake her up. 

Baby wake up its 12pm in the afternoon already , lets eat you sleeping you make our baby hungry. - I said and kissed her all over her face. 

hmmm babe give me a 5 minutes please. - Krystal said in cute way and I just smile and smile naughty since she was I had to do with this sleeping head of mine. 

I went to her I kissed her forhead her nose her cheeck her lips that so precious to me and went to her neck and kissed her at her neck and marked her mine. 

Hmmmm babyyy ~ she moan and I just smile and my hand went to her stomach and then to her melons and I pressed it harder. 

Hmmmmmm baby ~ - She moan

Baby if you dont wake up im going to tease you more than you thought. - I said and whisper to her ily

then Krystal hand went to my neck and kissed me passionly and roughly.

Hmmm baby ~ I moan when she bit my lips and I let go of her and went to the toilet when I walked to the toilet I hear Krystal shouted. 

BABY IS NOT FAIR YOU LEFT ME HANGINGGGGGG !! - Krystal shout and pout I saw it on the mirror reflection and I said. 

Oppsssss SORRY BABY BUT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter