Chapter 5

I'm gonna take care of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNNYEONG!!!! Its Been awhile since I updated this stories hehe >< 

Well lets continue this story! :) 

___________________________________________________

Krystal Pov*

@ Samuel and Krystal Mansion

@ Samuel and Krystal Room

Krrriiinnngggggg!!* Kriiinnnggg* Krriiiinnnggg*

That annoying alarm wake my beautiful sleep urgghhh! and I wake up and turn my side and turn off that annoying clock.

And I move to my position to side and I saw Samuel face that sleep peacefully. 

And I just smile and look at him and I didnt forget that Sammie is my husband hehe. 

Oh yeahhh! I forget! today is the day I need to go check up! And I wake Samuel.

Sammie~ wake up , we going to be late for the check up.- I said and wake him up.

Hmmmm , Oright - Samuel said and wake up and look at me and smile with his sleepy face.

Morning Soojungie~ - Samuel said and look at me and hug me.

Moring Sammie! - I said and hug him back.

So who is going to take shower first? - Samuel said.

You? you know I am a girl and honestly I take shower like 1 hour like that - I said and look at him.

HAHAHAH! Orightttt , I go and bath first Mrs Hwang. - Samuel said and kissed my forehead and went to the toilet.

And I just smile at him.

While I was waiting for Samuel to finish bath I hear my phone rang.

From: The Jerk

Wow! You are married to that stupid guy!

Its Up to me who I want to married! is none of your business! - I reply that jerk

Hahaha! Congrats! And I want to tell you something? That baby u keep! One day if you want me to take care of that thing I dont want to take responsible for it!

HAHAHA! Did I say that I want my baby to you? if you dont want it nevermind! because that baby is not yours! this baby will be Samuel's baby!  by the way thanks jerk! luckily that I never married to you! - I reply to jerk

Hahahah! Thats good! and Luckily that I never married to you too! 

Hahahahah! the good  luck Mr Jerk! with that GIRLS you play with! Karma will hit you back one day! AND PLEASE DONT LOOK FOR ME AND MESSAGE ME OKEY? FULL STOP! - I reply to the jerk

And I delete his contact straight away , Dammnnn I should change my number.

And I continue to watching the TV.

Soojungie? Im done! - Samuel said and I saw him with only towel.

Ohmaigod! Look at that abs! - I said in my mind.

yy-ee-aaaa urmm , I will went to the bathroom. - I said nervously.

Yah! becareful! its slipperly in the toilet Soojungie - Samuel shouted.

Oright! No worries! - I said to him and went to bath.

Dammmnnnn , its my first time looking at my husband abs! - I said in my mind and I saw my face at the mirror is like red like an tomato! 

And after 7 Minutes I finish my bath , and went to the wardrobe to search what  I am going to wear today.

Well I decide to wear a simple one.

Because my baby bump heavent grow yet , but my bump look little chubby. 

And I smell something delicio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter