Chapter 1

I'm gonna take care of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Samuel ( You )  Pov*

Today is the day that we going to the college our last year. 

Krriinnggg! My alarm wakes me up.

Knock knock knock! 

And I went to the door lazily.

Yah Somi what you want in the early in the morning? - I said sleepily

And I felt my twins sister knock my head. 

OUCHHHH!! DAMN YOU! - I said angrily 

Hahahah! Yah Sam! Go and bath now we going to school with the Jungs now. - Somi said and rolled eye on me.

Yessss mam! Im going bath now okey! - I said to my twin sister and rolled my eyes.

And I went to take my towel and headed to bath.

After 10 mins I come out from the toilet and searching for my unform. And I wear my uniform and went to the mirror and do my hair.

 ( This is the unifrom you wear.) 

 ( Imagine this is your hair okey) 

After I do my hair I take my bags and headed to downstairs.

And I saw the Jung sisters is here.

I greet them

Hey Jessie Noona! - I saidnand hug her.

Last Krystal , my love yeahh I love her so much.

Hey Soojung! - I said and hug her

Hello my Sammie! - Soojung greet me and hug me. Yes " Sammie" is my nickname that she called me hehe.

Yah! - Tiffany Noona shouted

Lets go to school now we late! - Tiffany noona said and all of us take our bags and headed to the garage.

and we went in to our family car.

Wait Noona! , I dont want Jessica noona to drive later like last time I vomitted. - I said nervously

And Jessica Noona send me her famous glare. 

And I just gulped my saliva.

Hehehe Sorry noona! , No choice hehe - I said nervously and scratch my head.

Hahahaha oright! oright! Im driving okey? - Tiffany Noona said.

yeshhhh! - Me and Somi and Yuju said.

Hahahahaha - Krystal Just laugh.

Relax unnie , Sometime its true that Sammie said that he felt dizzy. Sometime I felt dizzy too hehe - Krystal said to Jessica noona clamly.

Okey okey! - Jessica said and seat beside the driver seat.

Me , Somi and Yuju and Krystal talking about our class and so on.

After a 15 minutes we reach our college.

Yup , me Krystal , Somi and Yuju is the same class.

And Tiffany Noona and Jessica noona is the same class although they older than us but they same year as us.

Somi? Lets go to the canteen! Im hungry! - I said and look at them.

Okey! Lets Go my little Twinnie! - Somi said and we all headed to the cafetria. Because we are still early.

@ The school cafetria

And we find our seats. 

Soojung? what you want to eat? - I said and look at her and smile.

I anything Sammie! - Krystal said smile at me.

Oright! I be right back! , Yah Yuju lets follow  oppa? - I said and went to the food section.

And I was looking Krystal in a far and I saw a boy walk to Krystal with and flirty smile.

Haisss and I was jealous look at him the way that I want to look and yeahh Its Kai , Krystal crush. Its make my heart break that when Krystal meet me or hanging out with me always talk about Kai.

As her friend I need to support her right? haiss I hope she be mine one day. 

Oppa! Oppa! - Yuju called me.

Yess? ItsSinB look he is handsome! - Yuju said and look at her crush. Yeahhh Its The Jungs One and only brothers.

and SinB went to our side.

Yah Sam whats up! - SinB said and hug me.

Sup SinB! Hahaha its been long time we hang out! - I said to him yup he is my bestfriend he know that I love his sister.

Yah! Sam? - SinB called me when I am zoning out.

What? - I said to him and keep looking at Krystal.

Haisss , I know you are jealous go and confess to my sister before its to late Sam. - SinB said and patted my back.

but she have crush on him? She dont love me like I love her sinb! - I said and look at him smile fakely.

Yah! stop with the fake smile! - Sinb said and look at Yuju.

And I look at both of them and.

Ahem! ahem! yah enough of making eye contact please Im getting diebetes! - I said and look at my younger sister playfully.

ouch! - I groan in pain because Yuju step on my legs.

HAHAHAHAH! - SinB laugh.

Yah! Its not funny! - I said in sarcasticly.

and our order is next.

~ Skip the order part ~

Me and Yuju and last Sinb carry our tray at our table and I saw Kai look at me with a smirk smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter