Finding things to do......

Red Heels

(sorry this chapter is so short, I hit a temporary writers block and couldn't think of stuff.....plus it was diffcult to keep her busy all day while she waited for Minwoo to get back lol

 

She woke a few hours later, her tummy grumbled so she went to look in the fridge. She saw the sides he had bought to go with breakfast and the drinks he’d brought back upstairs. She grabbed all of it and took it downstairs and sat at one of the tables while she ate. It would still be awhile til dinner and she wanted to run up and shower and change and go look around her new neighborhood. She finished eating quickly and threw the trash away and headed upstairs. She took a shower and got out to do her hair. She decided she would leave it completely down and just put a little anti-frizz serum in to control her curls. She washed her face carefully and put on a little makeup before she went to pick out clothes. She found a light summer dress that had straps that criss-crossed the back and she slipped a loosely woven yellow cardigan over it and put the orange brooch Minwoo had given her on one side.

The street outside had started to get busy and she had to navigate groups of people as she made her way down the sidewalk. She noticed a flea market and decided to stop and look around for a while. She found a couple of vintage t shirts and a cute purse and left after she paid for them. She saw a shop called ArtBox. She had never heard of it before so she walked inside and her jaw dropped……it was like a cute explosion. She walked around and picked out a bunch of really cute stationary and even picked out couple mugs for her and Minwoo. His was blue with white polka dots and hers was pink with white polka dots. She giggled because it was right out of a Korean drama. She paid for the items an headed back to the shop to take measurements for the shelving, the sooner she got it all done, the sooner she could open. She found a company that would deliver the wooden planks she needed and got online to order the lighting she needed and some carts like she had told Minwoo she wanted. She went up and looked around her apartment, still in shock that she was really here and that this would be her life for the next six months…. possibly longer if she ended up settling in well. Minwoo would be a factor also, if things went well with him she would have to decide what her path would be. She sat on the couch and tried to read but she couldn’t concentrate. She went to her laptop and started some music and danced around the room wildly and sang at the top of her lungs.

YOU’RE MY LU LU LU LU LOVE VENUS!!

She at it but it made her feel more settled, she used to do this back at home in Cali when she was bored. She went and made her bed and got her laundry together to take tomorrow. She was still bored as . She decided she would bake cookies for dessert but that required a quick trip to the store. She grabbed her purse and headed to the little store near her apartment and got all the things she needed for chocolate chip cookies and a some other groceries to hold her over a few days. Once she got back home she tied an apron on and got started on the cookies. Luckily the process made the afternoon go fast and before long her phone went off and she checked it; Minwoo had just stopped by to grab the resin stuff from his house and after a stop to get dinner he would see her very soon. She washed up the dishes, piled the cookies on a plate and sat down to read again while she waited for him to show up.